Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Discover your Elder Scrolls.
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Re: Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Thu May 08, 2014 4:44 am

It doesn't really matter what faction you are, since you've to play through all three of them to reach VR10 anyway. :P
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Fri May 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Anarch Allegiere wrote:It doesn't really matter what faction you are, since you've to play through all three of them to reach VR10 anyway. :P

My comment was in response to the statement that the quests are not immersive/interesting, etc.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:58 am

I realise I am probably 2 years late, but I have only just learned that ESO even exists and I am gutted that I didn't catch onto it when it first came out. As I type I am in the process of downloading it and wondered if anyone here is even playing it still? If not I guess I will have to go solo.

V
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 pm

I'd argue it's a better single player game than a multiplayer one!

For me it came pretty close to the Elder Scrolls single player experience (Skyrim) etc. except that it's all a lot more on rails and feels more like a grind when you've to follow a predefined path.

The combat became super predictable tho, 2 stabs of this and one of that and the mob or enemy died, after a while it became utter repetition.

But this has been a few years now, they had a lot of updates so maybe it's a whole better experience by now!
Leah

Postby Leah » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Vector wrote:I realise I am probably 2 years late, but I have only just learned that ESO even exists and I am gutted that I didn't catch onto it when it first came out. As I type I am in the process of downloading it and wondered if anyone here is even playing it still? If not I guess I will have to go solo.

V

I'm still playing it, here and there. Send me a private message and I'll share my username with you. I have lots of stuff that can help you, prolly, since I'm into crafting. :)

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

DarbyDollinger
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.

Postby DarbyDollinger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:41 am

It was my first Elder Scrolls and I was quite impressed, but I'm mostly over PC gaming so I only played now and then. I think my name was Ezra the Uncharitable.
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:41 pm

For those of you that play but have not been about, apparently homesteads will be available (for free) from Feb 17 and they look pretty neat. If only SL were are pretty.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Leah

Postby Leah » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Vector wrote:For those of you that play but have not been about, apparently homesteads will be available (for free) from Feb 17 and they look pretty neat. If only SL were are pretty.

Yeah I saw that, it looks really cool.

Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Vector wrote:I realise I am probably 2 years late, but I have only just learned that ESO even exists and I am gutted that I didn't catch onto it when it first came out. As I type I am in the process of downloading it and wondered if anyone here is even playing it still? If not I guess I will have to go solo.
V

I play, and the newest changes of no Vet Ranks, One Tamariel, and now Player Housing have made the game pretty damned awesome. My only complaint is now it's become damned impossible to buy discount ESO Plus memberships online, because the game has become super popular again.

For my part, I'd love to meet more people in-game, especially if they do any RP there.
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:20 am

Fortunes Cookie wrote:I play, and the newest changes of no Vet Ranks, One Tamariel, and now Player Housing have made the game pretty damned awesome. My only complaint is now it's become damned impossible to buy discount ESO Plus memberships online, because the game has become super popular again.

For my part, I'd love to meet more people in-game, especially if they do any RP there.

There was a lot to like about the game, but I couldn't commit to the Veteran Rank grind. When I last read about it, VR were being replaced by Champion points. Which you need to acquire hundreds of to unlock the higher level skills, through further grinding.

I don't mind questing to lv50, but then I want the game to begin and not have endless months of grinding on the horizon! Should you make it to level 50 now, how much further would you need to grind out that XP to do high level dungeons and PvP?

Return to “Skyrim”