Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Discover your Elder Scrolls.
Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Re: Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Postby Theoden » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Leah wrote:
Theoden wrote:I absolutely love the M rating.

Think I wasn't clear. I was surprised. But not because it makes me mad or upset. I was surprised because I haven't really seen anything that was over the top. Then again, the big bad guy, Molag Bal, is apparently the King of Rape. He can literally fuck you into being a vampire.

:hrm:

You're right. He's totally Gorean!! :D

Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement of mortals. He is the creator of Vampires as well.

He is the main source of the obstacles to the Dunmer (and preceding Chimer) people. In the legends, Molag Bal always tries to upset the bloodlines of Houses or otherwise ruin Dunmeri 'purity'. He is also the god of rape and is said to be the father (along with Vivec, whom he seduced) of a population of mutant degenerates living in the Molag Amur region of Morrowind. This race may have been the first eventual vampires, a corruption of Vivec's ties to the Heart of Lorkhan transmitted to mortals.
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 am

It's another beta-weekend starting this Friday and for those who didn't receive a key, curse.com have 500,000 to give away. :o.O:

Characters from the last beta event are still available, so I'll be diving straight back into Cyrodil for some PvP zerging! I'd estimate they're hoping to handle 1 million concurrent logins this weekend, only a fraction of which will make it to Cyrodil.

Also, Zenimax have confirmed for anyone purchasing the Standard Edition now, can upgrade to the Imperial DLC later.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 am

I received a key (got one for the previous beta as well but I didn't have time, then), so I think I will give it a try, this weekend.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 am

You take World of Warcraft... Mix it with a Splash of Everquest and Age of Conan...

Add some Elder Scrolls music and oblivion models...

then put in some building blocks like minecraft.... since minecraft is popular

you then get elderscrolls online... woo hoo :|

I'm very very disappointed in this game.
Garian
SL Name: Garian Vidor

Postby Garian » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Tantus wrote:Characters from the last beta event are still available

:woohoo:

Glaucon wrote:I received a key (got one for the previous beta as well but I didn't have time, then), so I think I will give it a try, this weekend.

Just a tip: Make sure you have at least 35GB free and you do the install/patching asap.
GariansGoreanGuide.tumblr.com

"In the heart of every male, there is a Gorean, even if only a secret, concealed Gorean."
Rebels of Gor
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Garian wrote:Just a tip: Make sure you have at least 35GB free and you do the install/patching asap.

I guess I will be deleting the Sopranos Season 1 to 4 from my hard drive, then. :problem:
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Welp...I am running into some issues with their support team. The outcome of this will probably determine if I bother to buy the game.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Garian
SL Name: Garian Vidor

Postby Garian » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:Welp...I am running into some issues with their support team. The outcome of this will probably determine if I bother to buy the game.

What is it about?

A friend of mine got a key and installed it on their laptop that should still be able to run the game, although I still have to look at their graphics card. They can run Age of Conan though. The problem is after installing, an error comes up about missing some dll which to me seems like a direct x driver. I'm not even sure how to resolve it though, as they run windows 8 and it should come with all of that.
GariansGoreanGuide.tumblr.com

"In the heart of every male, there is a Gorean, even if only a secret, concealed Gorean."
Rebels of Gor
Cassie
SL Name: Isabeus

Postby Cassie » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Glaucon wrote:
Garian wrote:Just a tip: Make sure you have at least 35GB free and you do the install/patching asap.

I guess I will be deleting the Sopranos Season 1 to 4 from my hard drive, then. :problem:

Can't afford an external hard drive?

My biggest weep is the first day... any character I created it gave me an error. Day two... I get to the boss and well he does not attack nor do I cause any effect on him. Day try "you are on queue"
I never tried a BETA before so maybe I am just not used to it.
Godless heathens always waltz on the sky.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:26 am

Cassie wrote:
Glaucon wrote:

Can't afford an external hard drive?

Already have one (and an SSD drive) but it is nearly full as well. Could get yet another one, I suppose, but it is getting cluttered under this desk already and I'd probably only fill it up with more nonsense. :)

But... I am tempted now. ;)

Return to “Skyrim”