Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Discover your Elder Scrolls.
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Re: Elder Scrolls 6: MMO

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Tantus wrote:
Fortunes Cookie wrote:I play, and the newest changes of no Vet Ranks, One Tamariel, and now Player Housing have made the game pretty damned awesome. My only complaint is now it's become damned impossible to buy discount ESO Plus memberships online, because the game has become super popular again.

For my part, I'd love to meet more people in-game, especially if they do any RP there.

There was a lot to like about the game, but I couldn't commit to the Veteran Rank grind. When I last read about it, VR were being replaced by Champion points. Which you need to acquire hundreds of to unlock the higher level skills, through further grinding.

I don't mind questing to lv50, but then I want the game to begin and not have endless months of grinding on the horizon! Should you make it to level 50 now, how much further would you need to grind out that XP to do high level dungeons and PvP?

The grind is gone!

CP are VERY easy to gain as you go through any quests, and if you've unlocked what used to be Vet status on any character on your account, now ALL of your characters have access to the same level of Champion Points. The conversion of all characters also gave them bonus CP's when the change happened, so if you log in at any time, you'll get those bonus points upon log-in.

Also, the entire game has been 'scaled' due to One Tamriel. Any character of any faction, any level, can go adventure where they like and group with whomever they like, and everything is scaled to the individual. You can be level 3 and group with a level 50 (CP160+) and the both of you will gain XP and drops. Obviously the game is most fun if you try and do it according the the storyline and don't go too crazy, but the freedom of choice is there.
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm still trying to figure out the whole interface thing. For example I've no idea how i can search for someone to talk to, let alone add. Lol
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Vector wrote:I'm still trying to figure out the whole interface thing. For example I've no idea how i can search for someone to talk to, let alone add. Lol

Press O (as in the letter) and that should open up your friends interface. You can use the mouse to navigate around once you open any window. So open your bags (i) and you can navigate to whatever you need in the menu at the top of the screen.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Vector
Site Admin

Postby Vector » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Almost a year to the day since I found out about ESO I can honestly say that it is absolutely awesome. I only manage a few hours here and there and have stuck with my original Wood Elf Sorcerer called...@BlackJudas. He's a level 480 PvE character and I'm having so much fun. I came to crafting late but managed to get each craft (Alchemy, Enchanting, Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Provisioning, Clothing) to Level 50. It was a long slog.

But, even after a year I am still not into the PvP aspect of the game. Like WoW, I am stunned at the vast amounts of money people spend on their toons, purely to gain champion points, skill points and street cred.....

I play the EU server if anyone fancies hooking up.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Vector wrote:Almost a year to the day since I found out about ESO I can honestly say that it is absolutely awesome. I only manage a few hours here and there and have stuck with my original Wood Elf Sorcerer called...@BlackJudas. He's a level 480 PvE character and I'm having so much fun. I came to crafting late but managed to get each craft (Alchemy, Enchanting, Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Provisioning, Clothing) to Level 50. It was a long slog.

But, even after a year I am still not into the PvP aspect of the game. Like WoW, I am stunned at the vast amounts of money people spend on their toons, purely to gain champion points, skill points and street cred.....

I play the EU server if anyone fancies hooking up.

Well, gosh darn, I'm on the NA server. :-\
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Vector
Site Admin

Postby Vector » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:09 am

I could create a character on the NA server and we could hook up and talk over Discord, proving to certain cretins that I'm a bloke and not Ceri lol! Yes, I hold that grudge from 2007!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holibobs!

Return to “Skyrim”