Discover your Elder Scrolls.
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Re: Skyrims Mod Workshop

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Glaucon wrote:Hmmm... silks in the blizzards... not sure if that is ideal. ;)

@ Allison: It is because we have Mad Skillz, of course. No, seriously... maybe it is because I have played this sort of game before, and I can do the math. Smithing, enchanting... plus enchantment and smithing potions... good armor, good weapons, useful enchantments... lots of sneaking and back-stabbing and using bows to 'soften up' bigger groups. The only things that trouble me are very large groups that can surround me (like a load of Falmer or a nasty ambush) or groups of casters.

grumps a bit....I hate mathz....I guess I just dont have the mad skillz when it comes to skyrim like I do in things that give me guns....
Hockey Stick!
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Allison Millet wrote:grumps a bit....I hate mathz....I guess I just dont have the mad skillz when it comes to skyrim like I do in things that give me guns....

Well, I suck at shooters. But give me swords, shields, stats and perk-selecting... tactics instead of skill, and I got it licked. :)

But hey... it is a good thing not to be slicing through the baddies like through butter. Keeps a game interesting.
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 am

Glaucon wrote:
Allison Millet wrote:grumps a bit....I hate mathz....I guess I just dont have the mad skillz when it comes to skyrim like I do in things that give me guns....

Well, I suck at shooters. But give me swords, shields, stats and perk-selecting... tactics instead of skill, and I got it licked. :)

But hey... it is a good thing not to be slicing through the baddies like through butter. Keeps a game interesting.

Since levelling up to the 3rd difficulty rating I don't slice through much of anything, in fact I think I get kill moved more often then I kill move.
Hockey Stick!
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:28 am

Odd. Send me (or Carter, or Garian I guess) a PM, if you want tips.
iJudas

Postby iJudas » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 pm

I got attacked by two dragons yesterday (both Elder). I have only seen two dragons flying in close proximity to each other on one other occasion, but on this occasion both of them were......skeletal! No mods or anything, factory install.

Lovin' my skyrim.

And to keep it on topic; mods? Meh! I'm have waaaay too much fun with it the way it is!
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Judas wrote:I got attacked by two dragons yesterday (both Elder). I have only seen two dragons flying in close proximity to each other on one other occasion, but on this occasion both of them were......skeletal! No mods or anything, factory install.

Lovin' my skyrim.

And to keep it on topic; mods? Meh! I'm have waaaay too much fun with it the way it is!

Oh and not sure I told you - but yeah, I actually only had to use the Staff of Magnus to continue my Mage College quest-line :ugeek:

Needless to say after I dunno how many months of being pissed about it - I felt like a complete and utter moron, lol.

Thanks anyway!
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
iJudas

Postby iJudas » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Huzzah!

Return to “Skyrim”