For the Horde!!!!......or Alliance.
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Re: World of Warcraft

Postby Victor. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:02 am

If push comes to shove, you still got boobs. These account for a lot when it comes to fails - they're so much easier forgotten and forgiven when the offender is equipped with a pair of those.

Nerd 101.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer

Postby ... » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Victor. wrote:If push comes to shove, you still got boobs. These account for a lot when it comes to fails - they're so much easier forgotten and forgiven when the offender is equipped with a pair of those.

Nerd 101.

This is why every guild needs a female officer - to privately slap the boys upside the head when they go all gooey eyes over a giggling failure. :P
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Oor wrote:
Victor. wrote:If push comes to shove, you still got boobs. These account for a lot when it comes to fails - they're so much easier forgotten and forgiven when the offender is equipped with a pair of those.

Nerd 101.

This is why every guild needs a female officer - to privately slap the boys upside the head when they go all gooey eyes over a giggling failure. :P

Pretty much.

I've already been treated to stories of fail apps doing things like sending nudes to everyone in the guild. Someone else I know told me that he recruited a Priest back in Wrath during Ulduar content who happened to live near him. The player offered him sex whenever he wanted it if he'd make sure she got the legendary mace.

:o.O:
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Leah

Postby Leah » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

LOL this is surreal...my guild was top 5 overnight and we're still in the top 20 today.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

Postby ... » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 am

Hah! Cool stuff. Keep it up!

I haven't seen the patch yet, since I turned 30 yesterday so I'm visiting family with my (awesome) dom. They've killed 5 in their first 4h raiding though so that's cool.

GL kicking heroics ass!
Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Postby Theoden » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Has the new patch alleviated the massive time requirement to get geared at the top of your game?

Pandaria was fun for its quests but the dailies and rep grind just to be raid ready drove me insane...
Leah

Postby Leah » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Theoden wrote:Has the new patch alleviated the massive time requirement to get geared at the top of your game?

Pandaria was fun for its quests but the dailies and rep grind just to be raid ready drove me insane...

Not really. I mean, you can grind the new rep and get some 476 and 496 pieces (belts, rings, cloaks), but there's a second new rep that has 522 gear that you can only get by running LFR or normal Throne of Thunder). Otherwise, your options for gearing up are Heroics and LFR if you don't have a raid group.

Personally I haven't ground any reps beyond Tillers with my alts, and all of them are ilvl 470 or higher.

Leah

Postby Leah » Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 pm

So! An update. I passed my Trial! :D

I got new shinies, we downed a ton of bosses. We're currently 9/13 Heroic. Oh, and I'm still addicted to Transmog. Here are my two latest creations:

Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Postby Theoden » Thu May 29, 2014 3:43 pm

www.azerothchoppers.com

vote for the alliance motorbike, and all alliance will get a free motorcycle mount!
Hephaesteon
SL Name: Hephaesteon Resident
Caste: Scribe
Role: Codger
Home Stone: Ar.

Postby Hephaesteon » Fri May 30, 2014 8:53 am

Theoden wrote:http://www.azerothchoppers.com

vote for the alliance motorbike, and all alliance will get a free motorcycle mount!

*coughs*Alliancesucksandsodoestheirbike*coughs*

KIDDING mostly. The bikes both turned out well but I had to vote Horde; I suspect, ultimately, they'll roll both mounts out in game as optional to buy though, and this is just a PR scheme to drum up interest.
And that was that.

Return to “World of Warcraft”