WoW Help

For the Horde!!!!......or Alliance.
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Re: WoW Help

Postby Thyri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:27 pm

I think we have a realm first on a profession or two, but I dont think any of us were really pushing as hard as some who were pushing for class firsts.

Though our server has yet to see first worgen... I'm surprised by this.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Postby Crack and Thump » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:38 pm

You are speaking of a server other than Scarlet? I saw a lot of them in SW. Nothing above lvl 25.

That brings up another question. Where is everyone now that Cata is out? Dal is empty and that used to be the big toon hang out.
Thyri

Postby Thyri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Dal is empty ever since they took the portals to major cities out. It appears to me as though deepholm and stormwind are the major cities for alliance. I think Blizz mentioned something about not wanting to do another portal hub city for both factions. Meh.

And yah I meant scarlet crusade. Levelled worgen from 1-85, with someone pushing powerlevelling, they would have it by now, or at least I would have heard of someone getting close by now.
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

First raiding, was kinda cozy to start with - did the PVP boss in Tol Barad first, pretty much like Brutallus in SWP - was quite easy, took us two tries because a healer got stuck in the fel fire on the first.

Moved on to Throne of the Four Winds - mind you, most of us didn't raid on beta. And downed Conclave of the Wind - awesome fight, really entertaining mechanics - had a great time!

Was a rather spontaneous raid because we had Tol Barad and were bored - tomorrow we really start raiding, we're only 10 tight-knit people and one had some troubles with leveling, because of work & family - so he only ding'd 85 on Thursday, pulling him through all Heroics and stuff we could negate that though.

Tomorrow we're doing Bastion & Blackwing Descent, should be fun too :)
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Victor.

Postby Victor. » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Hmm, today's raid started a bit slow, we had a couple of disconnects of our heal shamy - but we managed to down Magmaw and the Defense System.

The latter was a bit of a bitch, mostly because it took us like 5 tries to figure out that we can kick Arcanotron's Arcane Annihilator :D

But ya, looking forward to next sunday.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 am

I fucking hate Heroic Deadmines. :pissed:

I never want to go back again. :banghead:

That is all. :$%&#!:
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Thyri

Postby Thyri » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 am

YES did my first blind instance today. FREAKIN LOVE blind instancing. No strategy guides, no wowhead, no wowwiki, no tankspot no freakin nothin. Go in there, see what's going on... WHAM figure it out.

Sometimes I love this one tank we have, he reminds me of me so much when I tanked.

I'm hoping for a blind raid on tuesday. Even if just for one night. No strategies, just collaborative thinking, what did people notice about the fights.... oh hell yah it makes my naughty bits tingle.
Aseptimus
SL Name: Dmitri Ruby
Caste: Builder
Role: Tinker
Home Stone: The Source
Owner: Time

Postby Aseptimus » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:43 am

Lia wrote:I fucking hate Heroic Deadmines. :pissed:

I never want to go back again. :banghead:

That is all. :$%&#!:

Are you kidding?? That instance rocks! It's the most fun, interesting, and challenging instance in the game.
Respect Your Privacy. Turn off Facebook: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.p ... te_account
“Art is vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it.”
- Edgar Degas
Aseptimus
SL Name: Dmitri Ruby
Caste: Builder
Role: Tinker
Home Stone: The Source
Owner: Time

Postby Aseptimus » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 am

Victor. wrote:Hmm, today's raid started a bit slow, we had a couple of disconnects of our heal shamy - but we managed to down Magmaw and the Defense System.

The latter was a bit of a bitch, mostly because it took us like 5 tries to figure out that we can kick Arcanotron's Arcane Annihilator :D

I didn't get to go, but we cleared defense system in an hour and everyone was very happy with their achievements. Most of the guild are in BiS (pre-raid) now, with crafted gear filtering through the dps. Still waiting on my healy shield and running instances in the mean time. Only thing I can't seem to get to drop is my bracers. They drop in two places, identical stats, and neither wants to drop for me
Respect Your Privacy. Turn off Facebook: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.p ... te_account
“Art is vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it.”
- Edgar Degas
Victor.

Postby Victor. » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:29 am

Aseptimus wrote:
Victor. wrote:Hmm, today's raid started a bit slow, we had a couple of disconnects of our heal shamy - but we managed to down Magmaw and the Defense System.

I didn't get to go, but we cleared defense system in an hour and everyone was very happy with their achievements. Most of the guild are in BiS (pre-raid) now, with crafted gear filtering through the dps. Still waiting on my healy shield and running instances in the mean time. Only thing I can't seem to get to drop is my bracers. They drop in two places, identical stats, and neither wants to drop for me

I feel you. Freaking camped Deadmines as often as I could - to get Cookie's Tenderizer which I don't need once, nay - two fucking times -_-

Otherwise, ya. I didn't have any drop luck in the raids yet (contrary to our 2 faction/4 raid epic heal pala) - so my average itemlevel still sits at like 245 too.

Return to “World of Warcraft”