Ship!

For all you Star Wars Junkies. May the Force Be With You.
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Re: Ship!

Postby Crack and Thump » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm

It seems like we have to work a bit harder than we did in WoW.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I can't bring myself to PvP when the gear is just so hideous. I can't even bring myself to do Operations for the same reason.

It's like they put all this work into every other part of the game, but phoned in the gear design. At least, Empire side, it is hideous.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Maligant
Tech Guy
SL Name: Maligant

Postby Maligant » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Ella wrote:Caria what level did you get the ship? I am at 10, bounty hunter. I only log in maybe a few times a week but I am moving up in level pretty quickly now.

On the 4 characters I got ship it was usually around level 18 - give or take. I never rushed to get the ship however so it could be as low as 15 from what some of my guildmates do to get the ship faster.
"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 am

You can get your ship as low as 14. It's based entirely on whether you complete the last quest for your class on Coruscant/Dromund Kaas.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Username

Postby Username » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 am

Yeah Vic, my buddy just hit 50 the other day and is complaining about the same thing RE: PVP.

I started over, because I was bored with the Inquisitor story and the slow levelling. Now I just dinged 25 on my DPS Sith warrior, and I'm having a blast. I have not a single light side point so far, I am happy to report. Muah!
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 am

Username wrote:Yeah Vic, my buddy just hit 50 the other day and is complaining about the same thing RE: PVP.

I started over, because I was bored with the Inquisitor story and the slow levelling. Now I just dinged 25 on my DPS Sith warrior, and I'm having a blast. I have not a single light side point so far, I am happy to report. Muah!

Oh well, at least I am having a blast with my guys and girls playing HUTTBALL. Love it, just love it as a Juggernaut I am basically undroppable and jumping from the centre to the touch down zone in 2 clicks can't be beaten in terms of entertainment ;)

But I've seen some pretty tough Marauders too. Insane burst damage - you'll probably enjoy it just fine.

About the storylines - I played my 46er Agent fully storyline wise - listened to every conversation, really got into it. The storyline was GREAT. Will certainly finish it any time soon.

The Sith Warrior one though - I just spacebar crusaded my way to 50 in a couple of days so I can't really say much about it - but seems more of the same, little diversion - hope you enjoy it none the less.

And not a single light point either :lol:

Though I regret not having taken the FAT body type - cause it looks freaking awesome in most armour!
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Username

Postby Username » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am

My Inquisitor is a fat pureblood sith. Obviously apprentice to Darth Baker.
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Postby Crack and Thump » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 am

Username wrote:My Inquisitor is a fat pureblood sith. Obviously apprentice to Darth Baker.

Ha!

I wanna see a portly woman. All the ones that I see are either giants or rail thin.

My girls all have the junk in the trunk shape. Woot-Woot!
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 am

Username wrote:My Inquisitor is a fat pureblood sith. Obviously apprentice to Darth Baker.

Haha. Pureblood sith all the way too - though I thought the Giant one looks pretty nifty - went with it.

What bugs me - since I used customizable armour all the way through the levelling and just exchanged the armoring/mods/enhancements - I look like I am still Level 20-

Annoying =|
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Username

Postby Username » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 am

I do the same, but I like it. Some of the higher level armor looks ughhhhhh... My fried has this helmet which makes him look like something out of the space version of Apocalypto :|

Return to “Star Wars”