Ship!

For all you Star Wars Junkies. May the Force Be With You.
Gretchen
SL Name: Gretchen Sondergaard
Caste: This, that.
Role: The Silence of the Lambs.
Home Stone: die Wälder

Re: Ship!

Postby Gretchen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 am

I like the game for the most part. It has some stuff that I would like to change, but overall.. it's not bad. I've been playing my zabrak BH on a server, and generally enjoyed it. I started an Agent as well, and the storyline has been enjoyable so far.
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Postby Crack and Thump » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:18 am

I am running around in my ship like a little kid!
Caria
SL Name: Passion
Role: slave
Owner: Drenusius I Bernard
AkA: Passion Quintessa

Postby Caria » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Congrats C&T!

I could just kill that ship droid though. :fryingpan:
passion may encourage them to put their principles in the cabinet of tomorrow...
(Swordsmen of Gor)
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Postby Crack and Thump » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Ha!

When he asked me if I wanted a foot massage and told me that he added a fresh coat of paint to my closet, I was about to try and shoot him.
Gretchen
SL Name: Gretchen Sondergaard
Caste: This, that.
Role: The Silence of the Lambs.
Home Stone: die Wälder

Postby Gretchen » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Yeah, the ship droid would look good shot of an airlock.
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Oh yea..the droid was amusing the first few times I heard his lines, now its just bloody annoying like they need to seriously add in a shut off switch like c3po has here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7A5OVn3DRI&feature=related
Hockey Stick!
Caria
SL Name: Passion
Role: slave
Owner: Drenusius I Bernard
AkA: Passion Quintessa

Postby Caria » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Allison Millet wrote:Oh yea..the droid was amusing the first few times I heard his lines, now its just bloody annoying like they need to seriously add in a shut off switch like c3po has here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7A5OVn3DRI&feature=related

:yeahthat:
passion may encourage them to put their principles in the cabinet of tomorrow...
(Swordsmen of Gor)
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:17 am

Username wrote:I do the same, but I like it. Some of the higher level armor looks ughhhhhh... My fried has this helmet which makes him look like something out of the space version of Apocalypto :|

Oh my god, this. So much, this.

I swear to god, the upper level Imperial armor (especially the tier gear) looks like they just phoned it in. Some of the Warrior helmets look like Darth Vader meets Aliens. I won't even go into the Conehead, Hornhead, and "I'm wearing a sock on my head with a hockey mask and feathers" Sith Inquisitor helms.

What were they thinking?!

On the good side, I now have two characters active on Vrook Lamar:

Darth Milynn Tesan, "Grey" Sith Sorcerer (Healing), level 50
Jedi Sahila Tesan, Jedi Sage (Healing), level 28.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 am

It's still fun so far, but I can already tell that it won't keep me engaged longer than a Diablo III or Guild Wars 2 release.

For that it's just way too buggy. We've done some hard mode flashpoints and out of the 6 available - the 3 we tested so far were buggy.

Not hilarious-buggy like the Black Talon space shuttle door that stays in place while the ship takes off - but "We do that whole thing for the Endboss' loot - which is a chest we can't open cause it's freaking buggy"-kinda stuff that really annoys people.

As well as nearly every other area of the game being buggy in one regard or another. It just doesn't seem ready for release and considering the budget it had - you kinda start to wonder where it all went besides the voice acting...

But as I said, PVPing is still fun - nothing better than to cap a huttball in 2 globals! :D
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Chron
SL Name: Chron Minotaur

Postby Chron » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Victor. wrote:The Sith Warrior one though - I just spacebar crusaded my way to 50 in a couple of days so I can't really say much about it - but seems more of the same, little diversion - hope you enjoy it none the less.

It takes me a couple of days to work through each planet oO

Tried a couple of Warzones since the patch and it's been alot more fun without the lv50s in there... seen a lv22 Shadow getting 8x medals, including a 2.5k crit! The downside is, the cost of lv20-40 PvP gear has doubled.

Return to “Star Wars”