Star Wars the Old Republic

For all you Star Wars Junkies. May the Force Be With You.

Will you play SWTOR?

Yes, I will.
33%
Yes, I will.
33%
No, I will not.
17%
No, I will not.
17%

Total votes: 66
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Re: Star Wars the Old Republic

Postby Crack and Thump » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

@Ella :welcome:

As Cara stated, I have had trouble getting on the EU server. Probably due to operator error. :D After speaking to quite a few people, only one other has had the same issue.

I have also noticed that it is easier being new in SWTOR than in WoW. I guess because everyone is finding their way.

Have fun!
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 pm

You also have to choose the same sides, my friend was a sith warrior, but I wanted to play a twilek so I ended up having to play on the republic side so I could that race and be a smuggler. level 11 in one night though woot!
Hockey Stick!
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 pm

@Caria, C&T and Allison Thanks guys! I think he is a Sith Warrior and I was wanting to go Inquisitor after reading about the character. It's more of a magician/healer if I am reading that right.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Allison Millet

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 pm

hehehe yea I wanted to play with my friend to, but I wanted to play a gunslinging smuggler twilek to much more haha so I went that route the only bad thing now is since I made level 11 and he's 20 I gotta stay out of the battle grounds or he might force choke me out lol :fryingpan:
Hockey Stick!
Crack and Thump

Postby Crack and Thump » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

*laughs at Allison*

This is the first time that I am going to come clean about this but any kind of PvP or being on a team with people I do not know makes me anxious. People can be so mean if you do not play up to their standards. With PvP, I get pissed if someone takes me down and then I try to get them back for the rest of the encounter. TOTALLY losing focus on what needs to be done for the team. I just want revenge. This is why my kids have banned me from Xbox Live. But in my defense, I do not verbally assault those people on Xbox unless they call me a bad name . . . noob is a bad name. :(
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Crack and Thump wrote:*laughs at Allison*

This is the first time that I am going to come clean about this but any kind of PvP or being on a team with people I do not know makes me anxious. People can be so mean if you do not play up to their standards. With PvP, I get pissed if someone takes me down and then I try to get them back for the rest of the encounter. TOTALLY losing focus on what needs to be done for the team. I just want revenge. This is why my kids have banned me from Xbox Live. But in my defense, I do not verbally assault those people on Xbox unless they call me a bad name . . . noob is a bad name. :(

Hahaha I bet a few in WoW called me a noob last week (I am a late bloomer game wise but I totally get the appeal of the game). I finally got to a point where I guess I can participate in raids or something and I fell into one completely by accident. So here is what happened: I click on some NPC chick thinking its a quest and a few minutes later I get some notice to join a conquest or something - for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. So I port in, run around with a bunch of people, spend most of my time running like a chicken with it's head cut off with no clue as to what I am supposed to do! I die most of the time but I had tons of fun.

Anyway I am with you C&T - I am totally clueless as to what I am doing so needless to say I have a total social recluse in WoW LOL.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Allison Millet

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Crack and Thump wrote:*laughs at Allison*

Hahaha yea this is why I dont like playing these types of games unless its with people I know who I know arent gona be total ass hats to me because I'm sucking it up and will instead rather try to help me with tips and things that will make me a better help for the team.

On a random side note, does anyone else wanna make a gorums guild? or something ? or does anyone else play on the prophecy of the five server wanna quest and play together?
Hockey Stick!
DarbyDollinger
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.

Postby DarbyDollinger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am

I'd be up for joining a gorums guild.
Crack and Thump

Postby Crack and Thump » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 am

I would be up for it too.
Caria
SL Name: Passion
Role: slave
Owner: Drenusius I Bernard
AkA: Passion Quintessa

Postby Caria » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 am

What time zone?
passion may encourage them to put their principles in the cabinet of tomorrow...
(Swordsmen of Gor)

Return to “Star Wars”