Gorums First Annual Dance Contest!

Read sticky posted rules inside to learn how to participate!
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Gorums First Annual Dance Contest!

Postby Ceri the Urt » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Alight all you lovely slaves and (possible) FW, and maybe even a few creative men LOL. Welcome to the First Annual Gorums dance contest!

This weeks theme is: A Submission Dance!

Submission Dance Performed for the girl's true Master, each dance is different and unique, as is each Freeperson. It can be done in many ways, from the kajira allowing her hands to roam her own body in throbbing lust for her Master, to the girl writhing in desire and submitting at His feet.
"Dancer of Gor" p. 190

Each dancer starts their OWN POST posting their submission dance posting their submission dance, in the dance contest forum.

You have up to 1 week to submit a dance, OR if 10 dances are posted no more dances will be accepted! After the submission times ends, each contestant will be given a number and a poll will be posted where the gorums folks can vote! Poll closes after 1 week.

Winner gets a 200L Gift Cert to "The Virgin Harlot" and 1000L!

One Dance per person.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Gorums First Annual Dance Contest!

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:47 pm

*hipchecks this cuz I'd love to see other entries, love reading people's dances*
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:52 am

One remark:

I rather had seen that we would not know WHO created the dance. That they would be send to Ceri and then Ceri would post them.

Now we are getting a popularity contest instead of what has been written. Btw, what has been posted so far is very nice, nothing wrong with that.

AND , Yes You may hate me for the post :P
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 am

*laughs*

I was going to do a "send to Ceri" anonymous thing, but ya know...the girls are not anonymous when they dance in SL, so I figured let them show themselves off here. Plus I said you can add one picture, which means a lot of the girls would be giving themselves away.

I have faith the gorums folks will be fair.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 am

Ceri the Urt wrote:*laughs*

I was going to do a "send to Ceri" anonymous thing, but ya know...the girls are not anonymous when they dance in SL, so I figured let them show themselves off here. Plus I said you can add one picture, which means a lot of the girls would be giving themselves away.

I have faith the gorums folks will be fair.

I think its not a matter of the judging being fair but it certainly may limit your submissions. I have not seen this announced in game in the dance group so maybe an IM/NC to Mily Sandalwood would get this added to the list of dance contests.

Great dances so far!
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Exploring SL - Ann Owiti
Kait
Teslik & Sip Root Gorean Medical Info
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:00 am

Ceri the Urt wrote:I have faith the gorums folks will be fair.

Sorry, But I have NO faith in the fairness of gorum folks, they are human. :) But well I just enjoy the dances.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 am

*bumps this*

fyi, I'm cool with submitting the dances to someone to be posted anonymously, if that's deemed to be a better option. I'm just stoked to see something to try to get people to be brave and post dances and looking forward to see what the weekly 'themes' are going to be. :D
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/

Return to “Gorums First Annual Dance Contest!”