Your non-RP interests on a gorean sim?

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

What activities besides RP are you interested in on a gorean sim?

1. Action
13%
1. Action
13%
2. Erotica
17%
2. Erotica
17%
3. OOC chat
10%
3. OOC chat
10%
4. None of the above
10%
4. None of the above
10%

Total votes: 78
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Your non-RP interests on a gorean sim?

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Just some questions:

1. What activities besides roleplay are you interested in being able to experience on a gorean roleplay sim?

Just a quick polling with a description of each below:

Action: Anything related to gameplay elements, meter combat, without necessarily any or much roleplay involved (besides binding etc).

Erotica: Any sexual activities , enjoying seeing your avatar fucking other avatars (poseballs) with or without roleplay involved, voice- or camsex etc.

OOC chat: Just hanging around, OOC chatting with friends and people in groupchats, Ventrillo, Teamspeak, Skype. Perhaps just hanging around in your gorean residence with your loved one etc.

2. Would you be able to cope hanging around on a gorean sim for long without any of the above being on regular offer?
Last edited by Anarch Allegiere on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frevet

Re: Your non-RP interests on a gorean sim?

Postby Frevet » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:26 pm

I picked the last option, and lets assume I'd be playing in Gor, I wouldn't minn one bit of none of the above was offered. I mean, there is ALWAYS some OOC chatter involved, just maybe not with the particular people from the sim.

I'd probably just be chatting away with friends from other sims/settings in IMs. :shifty:
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 pm

"none of the above"

I'd be perfectly happy with just roleplay. Not that i don't like touching base with friends ooc, but if i urge for ooc chat i can do that between posts in im - not necessarily with the people i rp with. And if i urge for it so much i need to see their pixels i can tp out and find them elsewhere in sl.

A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 pm

I picked none of the above. If the action or erotica isn't integral to the scene then I'm not interested as part of Gor. I could honestly do without sim group chat at all other than as a way to disseminate notices.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Well, I picked: "Action and Erotica", with action being the more important one in the mix probably.

A sim with 'only roleplay' would very quickly become dull to me and cause me to be around very little.

With action, for me, it's more of having something that changes the pace of SL a bit. That throws things up a bit, gives variation. It doesn't necessarily have to be a combat meter, just some sort of gameplay element such as RP dice, some form of competitive play - which preferably would be weaved into the ongoing RP, is necessary to keep me interested.

With erotica for me it's just related to being able to enjoy female pixels at times, but again, it's interwoven with RP too for me most of the time when it happens. I'm not interested in voice or camsex. Maybe I'm just a slut, but eroticism is a big draw of the gorean genre for me.

Edit: I posed the options a bit badly perhaps. I didn't wish to imply that any of the choices had to happen without any roleplay involved.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Ahh...ok makes more sense now. I'd pick action and erotica in a smaller ratio than roleplay. I can't imagine the genre without sex or the threat of capture and enslavement.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 pm

I think none of the options you provided need to be offered to me by a sim I roleplay on - I simply take them as they come.

- If I am not up for RP, I might indulge in group chat more.
- When I fuck, I usually enjoy to have a visual to go with it - so poseballs are perfectly fine with me but need not be provided as long as I have the possibility to rez my own shit.
- When I urge for action I go incite something that would give me action in return.

So I am not sure how that's meant really.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Torrid Streeter
Busty McModsalot
SL Name: Torrid
Role: Devil's Advocate

Postby Torrid Streeter » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm

" None of the above."

If I am in a sim, I am there for role play.However I do like to visit other sims especially to see the different builds and that would only be to look around.
Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools.
Charles Simmons
Victualia
SL Name: Victualia
Caste: barbarian
Role: Panther
Home Stone: Sa Vella

Postby Victualia » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

:fryingpan: and :grind: ... adds to rp and is for me part of Gor...

I can live perfectly without OOC chat, but realized it makes one lonely .. so I try to talk to the few on my frienslist at least sometimes :mrgreen:
beth ronmark
SL Name: Liz Shim
Caste: Torvie
Role: Lurking on Occassion
Home Stone: Hrafnvik
AkA: Relia Blue Tooth

Postby beth ronmark » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Besides the role play? Definitely the erotica. Yes, I'm a big ol' ho and loves the emoted sex. Nope, not gonna cam or voice, nothing wrong with it if you do, but I wouldn't have chosen a slave character if I didn't like the passion, the quickies, the needy begging for a cock that comes along with it if I didn't!!!!

:grind: :grind: :lips: :lips: :lips:

OOC, meh, I'll save that for IMs.

The combat one, nope, I hate raids. I tend to get stuck in walls, etc. when I try to run away and hide. And with a cast on my right hand for a few more weeks, moving that quick ain't gonna happen.

Return to “Debate It.”