Light or heavy moderation

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

I am a ... and this forum needs ...

Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
1
1%
Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
1
1%
Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
0
No votes
Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
0
No votes
Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
0
No votes
Lurker/reader, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
0
No votes
Infrequent poster, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
19
22%
Infrequent poster, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
19
22%
Infrequent poster,and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
7
8%
Infrequent poster,and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
7
8%
Infrequent poster, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
4
5%
Infrequent poster, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
4
5%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
6
7%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'light' moderation.
6
7%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
2
2%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'medium' moderation.
2
2%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
4
5%
Frequent poster, and I prefer 'heavy' moderation.
4
5%
Other (please explain)
1
1%
Other (please explain)
1
1%
 
Total votes: 88
User avatar
Glaucon
Posts: 2832
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Glaucon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:09 pm

@ Viorel: You got me. Now, want to share more about your ex-wife?
Mat
Posts: 2269
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 am
SL Name: Mat
Caste: Warrior
Role: Defender of Freedom

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Mat » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Glaucon wrote:@ Claude (& Mat): The thing is that Mat usually argues: "The owner's choice" and "The law is the law" when we talk about sim or forum rules and such. But now, he started arguing "The rules are the rules" But that doesn't jive with the previous two, because if the owner decides not to enforce the rules she made a long time ago, that would be her choice, as an owner, and her lawful right.

And if his reasons for being in favor 'heavy moderation' are because that is the rules, then the other two should supercede those reasons.

Of course, in my mind, stuff like 'the rules are the rules' or 'the law is the law' etc. does not constitute any sort of argument at all.

completely consistant I have always supported a sim owner or anyone else to be able to spend their money however they choose even if I do not agree. I have never said that something is right or wrong just because it is in a rule what I have said is that if it bothers someone they have a choice not to play there. I am not attempting to change the mind of the owner of this forum I assume you were not either with this thread I took your thread at face value that it was only a discussion about what mod style one preferred.
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him
Viorel
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:03 am
SL Name: Viorel Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Viorel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

She's an ex-wife for a reason.

Your point?
Last edited by Viorel on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violetta Daviau
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm
SL Name: Violetta Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Violetta Daviau » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Wrong thread? :lol:
Viorel
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:03 am
SL Name: Viorel Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Viorel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Shut up you!

Fricking browser tabs.
User avatar
Glaucon
Posts: 2832
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Glaucon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Viorel wrote:She's an ex-wife for a reason.

Your point?


You really can't see it? :o.O:
Violetta Daviau
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm
SL Name: Violetta Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Violetta Daviau » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Viorel wrote:Shut up you!

Fricking browser tabs.

:poke: :teehee:
Viorel
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:03 am
SL Name: Viorel Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Viorel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Glaucon wrote:You really can't see it? :o.O:


Oh noes. It's the suspense of the dramatic pause as Glaucon's great reveal is almost upon us.

oooooOOOOOOoooo -nervously bites nails-


Violetta Daviau wrote: :poke: :teehee:


Check your PM before I create a manther and kidnap you to make our own lesbian band. I already have a name for the sim: Glistening Petals.

Catchy, huh?

;tybow:
Violetta Daviau
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm
SL Name: Violetta Daviau

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Violetta Daviau » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Viorel wrote:
Violetta Daviau wrote: :poke: :teehee:


Check your PM before I create a manther and kidnap you to make our own lesbian band. I already have a name for the sim: Glistening Petals.

Catchy, huh?

;tybow:


Or you make a hetero MBK panther and join the existing. Exposing me to GE is like giving a food and a shower after midnight to a Mogwai...
User avatar
Glaucon
Posts: 2832
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 am

Re: Light or heavy moderation

Postby Glaucon » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Viorel wrote:Oh noes. It's the suspense of the dramatic pause as Glaucon's great reveal is almost upon us.

oooooOOOOOOoooo -nervously bites nails-


Nah, this irritating little douche fanboy will let things stand as they are. The jury made up it's mind by now.

But welcome back to the forum, at any rate. :wave:

Return to “Debate It.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron