Women: How much RP do you expect from your companion/owner?

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

How much time do you expect to get from your companion / owner ?

0 - 20% of your own RP time
19%
0 - 20% of your own RP time
19%
20 - 40% of your own RP time
13%
20 - 40% of your own RP time
13%
40 - 60% of your own RP time
9%
40 - 60% of your own RP time
9%
60 - 80% of your own RP time
6%
60 - 80% of your own RP time
6%
80 - 100% of your own RP time
3%
80 - 100% of your own RP time
3%

Total votes: 32
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Re: Women: How much RP do you expect from your companion/own

Postby Victor. » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:11 am

Auron Gravus wrote:
Victor. wrote:[

I'd honestly prefer B if I can choose freely. Because it takes the same line as the whole concept of not wanting to be the owner of a slave that is only known to ME and completely alien to the rest of the sim I am playing on.

I really couldn't care less if someone knows my character's slave, so I can't say I understand where you are coming from. Actually, currently, in my storylines I'd rather they not know my character's slaves. Would be much easier to get done what I need to get done in this storyline. :lol:

In all seriousness, I'd rather the player be happy when I am not around or when I am otherwise occupied with different RP. If it means playing the same character that they play with me, that is great. If not, I am cool with it too. I tend to enjoy my "side alts" that I sometimes play for fun and for a different RP perspective so it wouldn't be my personal preference to have my character's slave only stick with her slave character when I am not around.

Because I'm practical like that and if my RP partner plays her slave character, who I own, even when I am not around - chances are I occasionally get sucked into storylines I'd normally have steered away from. ;)

Of course it usually blows up in my face cause storylines that really involve another man's slave usually gyrate around the same being kidnapped on a bi-weekly basis :roll:

But still! In the utopia-of-expectations, it'd be my happy place.

Then again, playing an alt when the other is not around, has tremendous advantages as well, so it's really a matter of conviction I guess.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer

Return to “Debate It.”