Women: How much RP do you expect from your companion/owner?

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

How much time do you expect to get from your companion / owner ?

0 - 20% of your own RP time
19%
0 - 20% of your own RP time
19%
20 - 40% of your own RP time
13%
20 - 40% of your own RP time
13%
40 - 60% of your own RP time
9%
40 - 60% of your own RP time
9%
60 - 80% of your own RP time
6%
60 - 80% of your own RP time
6%
80 - 100% of your own RP time
3%
80 - 100% of your own RP time
3%

Total votes: 32
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Re: Women: How much RP do you expect from your companion/own

Postby All Sunday » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm

I like a minimum of 20%, if we rp always with the same person we'd up never having anything to gossip about. Yes, I love to gossip with my Master/Companion whatever. Meeting new people opens great ideas to include to the personal story.
However if asked to decrease I will totally respect that, nothing is worse than a slave that when you login sends you an im every time "I AM COMING TO YOU!". Brrrrr :(
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Ice Bradley wrote:
Elle Couerblanc wrote:I should add: Ice is awesome and gives me more than once a month one on one :D

*wonders why she is brown nosing*

Helena might be stoic, but she ain't stupid!
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Victualia
SL Name: Victualia
Caste: barbarian
Role: Panther
Home Stone: Sa Vella

Postby Victualia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Max 3 days :mrgreen:

On a more serious note. I had the best roleplay partner ever, I doubt there comes anything close, so I prefer to be by my own again. But if I am engaged in a storyline, yes I expect some time to develop it, it all depends which role I have. And should one plan to enslave me, then he best spend a LOT of his time with me. As more as I am depended on someone as more that person owes me time, its that simple. Don't like it, you do not have to :twisted:
DarbyDollinger
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.

Postby DarbyDollinger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 pm

You're in Rasenna are you, Torrid?

Last night I logged in. Etienne was naked and apparently "covered in feces" outside my tent. I logged out and went back to bed.
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Postby FeorieFrimon » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Less than 20%.

And really, if i am expected to RP most of that 20% in sex scenes, I'd really just rather never see them. :)

Or purchase them a hotty totty slave IC.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good steamy sex scene as much as the next person, but I just...I get bored when my story line revolves around the next sex scene. Especially when I'm RPing a free woman.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I didn't repond to the poll but judging from the thread I am definitely the greedy one so far. If it's an owner or companion I expect about 50% or more of their time for joint storyline development but it doesn't have to be 1 on 1 time. I love including others. I have been lucky enough to have those expectations exceeded for several years. Sadly because of my travel with work and a crazy schedule behind a communication blockade most of my RP time has been limited 1 on 1 time that I arrange with my RP partners offline and scheduled sim events. :(

There are exceptions based on where the storyline goes. For several months in Imperial Ar that 50% was likely about 15 to 20% as other players got the bulk of both of our time.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Kiana Kuhr
SL Name: Kiana Kuhr
Role: RL, mostly

Postby Kiana Kuhr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 pm

If I collar a woman or if I companion one, I expect to devote more than 20% of my time to them. Not necessarily one on one but doing mutual scenes with others. I think 90% of you women in this thread are big fat liars. :lol:
Sometimes our power resides not in what we do, but in what we don't do.
-Paulo Coelho
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Auron Gravus wrote: I think 90% of you women in this thread are big fat liars. :lol:

Them's some harsh words there cowboy! I can't answer for the rest of the women but my answer, as said in my post, was about my expectations for one on one private RP. If the question is overall - group, private etc that is hard for me to answer.

Honestly it depends on the guy and the situation. For the most part, I spend probably 50% of my SL time not in Gor. So if a guy is my RP partner they are probably also an ooc friend whom I might hang out with in other aspects of SL anyway.

Overall I enjoy devoting most of my Gor time to group RP so chances are my RP partner is going to be there anyway. Do I expect him to be? No. It just seems to work out like that. For example, currently the IC owner of my character Helena splits his time between two sims and two avatars. So he might be off raiding with one sim and I might be in Rasenna doing my thing.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 am

I am a committed RPer and I like my stories last for weeks and months. Random scenes are not my purpose and I dont see how it is possible to have a great storyline, intensive, with emotions, one that makes your character growing and evolving with a RP partner in RPing just 2 hours per week with him/her.

So for me, it's 40/50 % of my RP time. Because I enjoy to RP with other people as well and include them in my stories, even, write new stories with them.

Too, when I join a sim, I will seldom seek my RP in another one as if the people around me didnt suffice. My RP time goes in priority to the people around me.
Keiser Koba
SL Name: Keiser Koba
Caste: Belcher's caste
Role: Ivar's oarsman
Home Stone: The pebble in my boot

Postby Keiser Koba » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:34 am

A pretty impossible question to answer. It would depend on how your relationship is, wouldn't it? If it's "just RP" and no feelings involved neither from your character or you the typist, and just some arrangement that came about because RP took you there, you won't have the same expectations as if you actually meet someone that you "click" with and develop feelings for, IC as well as OOC.

I mean, I have as a captain and sim owner owned 6 slaves and had a FC at the same time, and I could off course not spend much time with all of them. Some of them I hardly met even and it was "just RP". Other times I have been so madly in love that I have almost jeopardized my RL marriage, spending like like 95% om my online time, about 16 hours per day, with her.

Return to “Debate It.”