Alice McConnell wrote:1. I'd accept the contract.
2. Sneak a look at the child and make plans.
3. Find an informer of the green caste and wait for a child of that age and build to die of natural causes (even in gor, that should not take that long), then steal it's body.
4. I'd collect a skin of tarsk's blood.
5. I'd abduct the child, sedating it with thassa powder.
6. I'd leave the body of the dead child, crush it beyond recognition and use the (fresh) blood to make it seem recently dead.
7. I'd bring the child to another city and find good foster parents for it, pay them generously.
8. I'd collect the bounty, without claiming that I had completed it, counting on the outcry of the murder to have spread the news to the contract giver.
9. I'd keep tabs on the boy.
10. 20 years later, perhaps in retirement, I'd put my mark on again, and seek out and kill the boy, now a man grown.
Honour satisfied, contract kept, contract-giver satisfied, fortune earned.
alana wrote:Wasn't it Richard III that supposedly murdered his two nephews to eliminate them from succession? They were about 10 and 13 at the time. If I remember and that was in the 1400s, right?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests