Total votes: 44
RavingRob
SL Name: RavingRob Radek
Caste: Of Questionable Repute
Role: Keep Wondering
Home Stone: A City of Dust

Re: Red or Black Caste?

Postby RavingRob » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Kylar wrote:Black Caste are better because they offer efficiency and anonymity. They never deviate from their task and they don't spend 99% of their time lounging under trees or up to buried to the hilt in pussy when in the taverns!!!

Over to you!!

:ninja:

Only because neither the trees or even the paga sluts would have them.

I like their motto "The Black Caste- At least we're not panther girls" :clap:
NoneSpecified

Postby NoneSpecified » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Duh.
Conall
SL Name: Conall DeCuir
Role: Torvaldslander

Postby Conall » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

:mrgreen:
"You have your Odin and i have mine"
Kylar
SL Name: Kylar
Caste: Artisans
Role: Struggling Artist
Home Stone: Salernum

Postby Kylar » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm surprised you Red Caste boys know how to string a coherent sentence, let alone post!!

:)

But seriously, sell yourselves to the audience. What IS it about Red Caste that has you pipping the Black in the poll so far?
'Englund is my thirst langwedge and I try to speek it like wot you do but aym knot very gud at it. Fank Ewe'
Sempati
SL Name: Revenge Sempati
Caste: Warrior
Role: Dirty old man
Home Stone: Old Cardonicus

Postby Sempati » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, as we all know the Blacks tend to be forced to survive on their own, no place to call home and have only themselves to look after and watch their back. That is a hard road, requires a strong will and fortitude to stand alone against the harshness of Gor.

The Scarlet on the other hand does not have the freedom to just walk away and travel where they want. A warrior must rely on his brothers to guard his side in battle, even if it is the same man we fought over a slave hours before. A warrior must stand firm against whatever comes roaring over the hill to protect their homestone, even if they know it means certain death. A warrior is that thin red line that gives himself so that other citizens may live in some semblance of peace.

IMO it is the idea that the Scarlet are willing to sacrifice themselves for homestone and honor that gives them the edge over Assassins. Even though some call us Scarlets fools for such an ideal. :lol:
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.”
“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
Bruce Lee
Shjade
SL Name: Shjade Rajal
Caste: Entertainer (Singer/Poet)
Role: Inspiration
Home Stone: Shangrila

Postby Shjade » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't even understand the question.

Are you asking which I'd rather play? Which I prefer interacting with as some other character? Which dresses best? What?
Conversation is more useful than conversion.
alana
SL Name: alana quicksand

Postby alana » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:25 pm

First off, the Black Caste is the sexy caste. They get to wear all of the sexy black outfits. All of the girl’s( FW and slave girl’s alike) want the bad boys deep in their heart of hearts..or…well…nvm. As a kajira, I find that my rp is far more interesting around the ‘Boyz in Black’ than in any other caste. They give me something to work with aside from serving drinks! Though I have noticed that they tend to be harder on their slaves…I just find them more fun to be around!!

That is not to say that the red caste is not fun, I am just not into raiding and dealing with annoying free women FCs. (This post does not mean to say that ALL free women are annoying…just some.) :silent:

:fleeflee: :fleeflee: :fleeflee: WIshing everyone, of all castes, a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! :fleeflee: :fleeflee: :fleeflee:
Retreat from reality ~ The substitution of the imaginary for the real.
~I know a lot more than you think, but I keep it to myself to save arguments~
Part of the 1%, lucky me! Must suck to be you. :poke:
Conall
SL Name: Conall DeCuir
Role: Torvaldslander

Postby Conall » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:47 pm

alana quicksand wrote:First off, the Black Caste is the sexy caste. They get to wear all of the sexy black outfits.:

Hey, wait .. all other castes wear black too !

Black Caste :pft: they dont even drink and sing and also dont laugh, at least not loud.

:pirate:
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
"You have your Odin and i have mine"
Festus
SL Name: Festus

Postby Festus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Red Caste!

1. We get blow jobs whilst standing guard at the gates
2. We can drink as much as we like, without having to maintain that sour exterior like a killer
3. Great chance for promotions and advancement up the chain of command
4. All the women love it when you come home all broken and bloody. Lots of attention!
5. Free uniforms for life
6. Weekly salary, whether you kill someone or not
7. Free reign to kill outlaws on sight, with no contract needed
8. Raids!
9. We can steal any woman on Gor (except our own, of course)
and finally
10. No annoying dirt on our foreheads
Sempati
SL Name: Revenge Sempati
Caste: Warrior
Role: Dirty old man
Home Stone: Old Cardonicus

Postby Sempati » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Alana is correct....lot of women like the 'bad boy' but to say Killers have the exclusive is interesting.
Obviously you have never met Conall. ;)

Plus I am told the kilts make women swoon....especially when they try peeking under them.

Obviously I have always been the special man on the gate duty, because I do not recall getting a blowjob.
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.”
“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
Bruce Lee

Return to “Assassins”