For those we have loved...and lost...
sparkle
SL Name: sparkle
Role: slave
Home Stone: wandering...
Owner: Master RavingRob Radek

Sleep Sweetly... CuriousDeb Writer

Postby sparkle » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 pm

It is with a sad heart, that news was received, for those that knew CuriousDeb Writer, she passed away at 2am cst August 8th CuriousDeb was beautiful, talented and very much a part of Goreans in the Relay For Life. She made magical music in life, now she graces the skies with heavenly music, she will be missed but will always be the music in our hearts. Sleep sweetly CuriousDeb.

A memorial Service will be held Aug 19th 3pm - 5pm slt (Official scroll information will be sent out soon)

[i]"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances"[/i].
Benjamin Franklin
Courier 6
SL Name: Jaxx Ilsker
AkA: Jaxx

Re: Sleep Sweetly... CuriousDeb Writer

Postby Courier 6 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I am very sorry for your loss.
One does not know, truly what it is to stand, until one has fallen. Once one has fallen, then one knows, you see, what it is to stand. --Beasts of Gor pp340
sparkle
SL Name: sparkle
Role: slave
Home Stone: wandering...
Owner: Master RavingRob Radek

Re: Sleep Sweetly... CuriousDeb Writer

Postby sparkle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:20 pm

This was received in-world with some more details on the Memorial.

From Dominique Rayan :

"... On August 8th 2012 at 2 am cst my sister, my best friend my soul sister was called to the city of dust. She was an amazing person. She loved, served, cared and lived with so much heart. I sought to live life like her. She was very involved in Gor for many years. She donated her services and skills to Relay for Life. She was a survivor of cancer herself. She touched so many lives. Her business CD technologies where she made those wonderful dance vases has been around for awhile. Many of you may not know her personally but make of known of her. She was my best friend and I hope that you will join me to celebrate her life and share memories of who Curiousdeb Writer was to you. There will be a memorial service for her on Sunday August 19th from 3 to 5 pm slt at the Gorean University where she was a student and tenant. Also if you would like to share a memory there will be a scroll out at serveral locations for you to drop a notecard at her home or at Gorean University. Please shared. Goreans Portal Radio will be covering this service so if you have a song request please send it to Dominque Rayan and I will get that to the station to see if it can be played. Thank you lets show her how much we loved her..."

Gorean University, Serendipity Falls (3,186,28)
[i]"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances"[/i].
Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Memorials”