In Loving Memory if Bythos Flux ~ May 3, 2011

For those we have loved...and lost...
Lark
SL Name: Discovering Destiny

In Loving Memory if Bythos Flux ~ May 3, 2011

Postby Lark » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

For My dear Bythos. Forever, I will recall the moment we first met. Amun and I were leaving Yorokobi and spotted a mysterious singular figure up on top of my home. We went to investigate and there you were, quietly standing there, surveying the land. When politely asked who you were, you amicably said you were looking for a peaceful place, a place to get away from stress and chaos, and we invited you to stay. Amun and I went on our merry way, not thinking much of it at the time.

Then, two days later, of all things, we met again over a mod situation that happened to involve your group. As tensions rose, you came over to help calm things. We ended up sitting on the ship discussing the details, sharing, and yes, your tossing skittles at me.

Who knew. Those two meetings became the beginning of a deep, caring, long friendship

It wasn't till months later that we took things to a deeper level and joined together as mates ~ bumps along the way getting there, but also a lot of talking, sharing music, dancing, sharing life's joys and life's fears, laughing till the sun came up, and holding each other when challenges came. Your tugs and flexes are etched in my memory.

Rarely have I met a more giving mate, a more compassionate friend, someone who could make me laugh, even when he was not well. Bythos' gift of humor was certainly something he shared with many, through jokes, teasing, and, yes, his infamous way of tossing skittles.

Bythos, till we meet again, enjoy your strawberries and skittles. Save me some flexes and tugs.
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Re: In Loving Memory if Bythos Flux ~ May 3, 2011

Postby Ceri the Urt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 pm

I Didn't know him, but I can see in your beautiful words how much he meant to you. My condolences go out his family friends, and of course you. I am so sorry for your loss.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Lark
SL Name: Discovering Destiny

Postby Lark » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank you Ceri. I only wish I had known about the memorial pages last May. Soon we will host a 1 year memorial celebration for Bythos, further honoring his life and memory.
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 pm

What a heartfelt and touching post. I have no other words sadly except...hugs.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/

Return to “Memorials”