Memorial for Adamark Susenko

For those we have loved...and lost...
Jonah Sands
SL Name: .
Home Stone: Linden Recycle Bin

Re: Memorial for Adamark Susenko

Postby Jonah Sands » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am

One of the few people in Gor I had a great deal of respect for.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

He will be missed.
Donatelle Rossini
SL Name: Donatelle Rossini.
Caste: Scribe.

Postby Donatelle Rossini » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Gosh, I have only just found out. I have been away from Gor and indeed, SL for so long that I didn't have a chance to hear. I had been wondering for a long while where he had gone as we used to talk on Chat outside of SL and I searched his name to find if he had been Posting here. I can honestly say I feel absolutely terrible that I did not know.

I first met Mark during Project Saleria, outside Lara. At the time it was still Under Construction. I remember we had some sort of altercation and I complained to Surya that I did not like him! How stupid I was.

Soon, he joined the Project and created Ti with Syngen. It was an amazing build and he was so enthusiastic about it. It's mostly forgotten now but I firmly believe Ti brought about many changes in Gor and was somewhat of a phenomenon thanks in no small part to Mark.

I had always viewed him with a certain sense of awe. That was because he had seemed so different when I first met him. At that point I was used to people doing the whole nicey nice thing but he was different. He encouraged me to be different.

Outside of Gor he would listen to me. We shared stories and he made me laugh on many occasions when I didn't think I could. When Surya and I broke up he listened to me and let me moan, cry and rant. He let me tell him my secrete and he never ONCE complained about anything in his life. He was an old soul. I last saw him in world in Ar. I wish it had been longer but it was brief and he was not his usual self.

I opened up to him about my real life problems and feelings. He never once tried to persuade me of anything, he let me draw my own conclusions and I am a better person for it.

I am so sorry that I never got to say thank you. To see you, or talk to you...or role-play in sl. I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch when things were good for me Here. I wish I could change things but I can't.

You touched a great many lives.

It may have been through a game I met you, but you touched me. I'll miss you. Sleep peacefully, S x
[21:10] Adamark Susenko smiles and waves at Dona, 'Tal, Lady Dona.'
[21:12] Donatelle Rossini smiled, "It has been a long time," she said, noting he had not changed very much at all. "Time has been good to you." 8/8/09
Song
SL Name: Song Indigo

Postby Song » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 am

I've also been away from Second Life for a long time, in fact I've left, but I do pop onto these boards to read now and again.

Am saddened to read of his passing.

I first met Adamark as I wandered through a Gorean-themed store about five years ago. He messaged me out of the blue and struck up a dialogue. I was new to Gor, and quite nervous and eager to please. He offered me his help, and told me to message him anytime I wanted to. Over the years, I did just that. I asked his advice on many subjects, and his wise counsel affected my decisions on SL Gor.

He was not a close friend of mine, though he was on my friend's list, and still is, (I think). We never hung out; I never rp'd with him, we never met ooc except once, when he asked me to take some pictures of his avatar, and I did. Even during the photo session, there wasn't much interaction. I was intent on taking the best shots, and he was afk, I think. But...

I'll never forget his kindness to an SL Gor newbie. He was always plain-talking, straight-up, honest. He never told you what you wanted to hear, he told you the truth. He never failed to message me back. He always treated me as an equal. He was never sleazy. He always had time to answer my noob questions.

Thank you, Adamark. I remember you. Journey well, and run with the wind.
TrollinWitMyHomies
SL Name: Which?
Role: I'm in your threadz, trollin.
Owner: Foamy, the Squirrel

Postby TrollinWitMyHomies » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Syedra/95/119/55

The new location of Adamark's Gorean Memorial is above for anyone who wishes to still pay their respects to him.
All your forum are belong to us.

Humor. I haz it. Do you?
Donatelle Rossini
SL Name: Donatelle Rossini.
Caste: Scribe.

Postby Donatelle Rossini » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank You
[21:10] Adamark Susenko smiles and waves at Dona, 'Tal, Lady Dona.'
[21:12] Donatelle Rossini smiled, "It has been a long time," she said, noting he had not changed very much at all. "Time has been good to you." 8/8/09
AzhLann
SL Name: Veeper

Postby AzhLann » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:12 am

We are all some part of history, any history.
When One touches another's soul, opens our senses, able to coils your lips to a pout, or to to a smile, brings your eyebrows entwined, yet ends with burst of sincere laughter...Life measured not from the count of breath taken, but how it has taken your breath away.
And when the ripple of life has touched many others, his role then is not a play, but a role that help constructs other's life.
For some who doesn't know him, the image of him takes shape and form, adding elements that sculptify the word "Greatness".
I wish you Well.
Public Enemy no.1
Alice McConnell
SL Name: Alice McConnell
Caste: For(r)est Girl
Role: Former gorum wordcount champ
Home Stone: Jara stole it
Owner: Var Viverra She

Postby Alice McConnell » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes, Adamark could appear 'hard-ass', at first. But he was smart, open-minded, helpful and fun-loving. We didn't RP often, but we used to discuss gor and RP in IM. I was always surprised at how mature he was, after he had told me his RL age. A talk with him in IM always did brighten my day.
ebediyet
SL Name: ebediyet Matthews
Role: slave

Postby ebediyet » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:44 pm

It's been little over a year (two days ago) since Adamark passed away. Time never heals the wound, it just teaches you to cope. I know he is still sorely missed, thinking of you Mark.

:lips:
"Don't leave me, even for an hour, because
then the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart. "
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Miss flirting in IM's, miss making him laugh, doing the bootyshake dance for him in my steampunk outfit in the Ar market when a song we both liked came on, didn't know that'd be the last time I'd see him. Yeah, I still miss him too. But this made me smile, remembering him.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:05 am

I miss talking with him, and joking with him...he was one of those people you could trust with anything, you knew he would never backstab you, or gossip about you. I used to confide in him a lot and he always patiently listened to my ramblings. He was always so sweet. Ugh....I miss him.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.

Return to “Memorials”