The Kajiru Pit

Have an idea for a roleplay for multiple homes? Something you would like to see done? Looking for alliances, people to trade with, people to start wars with? Post your needs here!

Would you dare participate in a Kajiru Pit Scene?

No. Thats just icky.
13%
No. Thats just icky.
13%
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Been there done that
No votes
Been there done that
No votes
Dude- I'm a guy
7%
Dude- I'm a guy
7%

Total votes: 54
Hawt Sommer

Re: The Kajiru Pit

Postby Hawt Sommer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Alecks wrote:Wow, I did read Assassins and totally ignore the male slave hole part, my post remains as a valid reply. :)

Every reply of yours is valid. It's your opinion. ;)
Bree
SL Name: Bree Quingly
Role: Annoyance

Postby Bree » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Hawt Sommer wrote:I should clarify this.

A single girl thrown into a pit or pen of male slaves, it could be a recently collared free-woman to help her acclimate with her new slavey mindset, or as a punishment.

The question is Would you participate? meaning if directed there by roleplay; In Role play you might not have a choice.

I still think it's lame to put "limits" on a make believe situation. So yeah. No issues participating. At the same time though I would realistically within my own roleplay try very hard NOT to find myself in that situation not because I would cry if it happened but because the character I play wouldn't intentionally put herself in that sort of position.

And I think it's a good topic. :thumbup:
"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." - Peloquin
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

That would be freaking hot.

Edits to add: And in answer to the question, yes. I'd do it. Not that I ever do anything to warrant punishment, mind you, but...*shifty eyes*
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Lana Woodrunner
SL Name: Lana Woodrunner
Role: Slave
Owner: Mbassa Al-Awazem

Postby Lana Woodrunner » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm

A single girl thrown into a pit or pen of male slaves, it could be a recently collared free-woman to help her acclimate with her new slavey mindset, or as a punishment.

The question is Would you participate? meaning if directed there by roleplay; In Role play you might not have a choice.

I would totally participate. My only limit is to keep it gorean and BtB, which this scenario is. Lana wouldn't like it, she would struggle and do whatever she could to avoid it, but if the story line lead to that, then of course. And...*shifty eyes of her own* I would in NO WAY FTB. *ahem*
Bree
SL Name: Bree Quingly
Role: Annoyance

Postby Bree » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:03 pm

FeorieFrimon wrote:
Vivienne Daguerre wrote:I selected none of the above because a free woman would do no such thing.

Alright, I gotta say something about this...
I think what you ment to say was: "My character would never do something like this." No one person can speak for every free women in Gor. This, to me, is just as bad as someone telling me I -have- to play a mean, snappy, and even bitchy free women.

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:A free woman may use a male silk slave, but it would be privately and even then her "lust" is likely to be restrained given that she has not had the opportunity or encouragement to learn to enjoy sex.

More generalizations here. A Free Woman can have sex with whoever she wants, when she wants. She's 'Free'. Thats a bonus of being free. Now whether or now she -stays- 'free' after her romp with said man...thats a whole thing together.
Would it be smart for her to bang a male slave? Heck no.
Does that mean she won't? Heck no.
Would it be smart for her to bang a male slave...in public? Heck no.
Does that mean that she couldn't? No.
Does that mean she wouldn't? Well, I'd say that depends on the woman. We women do crazy things when we feel trapped, alone, forgotten, sad, depressed, scared, adventuresome, horny, whatever...Besides, I seem to remember a quote somewhere in the books that talked about men picking a free woman as a companion -because- she had been a slave before and might be more pleasing in between the sheets....furs...whatever.

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:She probably has no idea what an orgasm is. It could happen in role play that a skilled kajirus might show her the joy of sex and take her to orgasm, but the free woman would never let that be publicly known for fear of being enslaved for having slave heat.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that as well. Free women in a companionship contract have sex, maybe even enjoyable sex at that. I think it's a bit unrealistic to think that free woman don't know what an orgasm is, or even how have one. The books talk constantly about free women being jealous of slaves, and a good portion of that jealousy is the slave's sexual freedom.
Free woman are portrayed as 'cold' and 'distant', but there are many examples where they were taught 'just what it means to be a woman' by the men around them. A Free Women should have 'fear' of being enslaved, for having the heat of a slave...but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have sexual needs, desires, or oblivious to what an orgasm is.

To the Original Poster:
I used to know a free man that would accept payment to bed a Free Woman; to make her 'his' for the evening and use her mercilessly like he would any slave, force her to sleep chained on the floor, and would even put a collar around her neck. I know many 'by the book' style role players, some of the shrewdest Free Women in SL gor, that paid him IC for this service so their characters could live out their little fantasy. Why? Because the next day, they could go home free and unharmed...except for maybe a few bruises. :) I'm sure there are many free women actively playing in SL Gor right now that have had sex with a male slave, whether or not they say so. I'll be the first to admit that I have (twice in the life of this avatar)arranged a 'meeting', and Fe even has an IC friend that she orders a 'Blue Tospit' from if and when I ever want to arrange something private like that again.
I see Free Women in two ways. This first being the type of woman that -likes- to be in control of the slave she's having sex with. She wants to call the shots and be in charge of that sexual escapade.The other is the Free Woman that wants something a little more dangerous; a 'pissed off Gorean Man in a collar'.

I think there are some FW that would go and participate in something so public, but realistically, a FW usually role plays that 'fear of slavery'. In a more discreet sort of establishment, filled to the brim with the more 'dangerous' types, I'd say you could have a pretty busy IC business on your hands.

Edited to Add: "Heck!! I'll go if it's a bit more discreet! I'll even bring my FW friends to corrupt them as well! :twisted:

Well said and that is a pretty cool RP business idea!
"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." - Peloquin
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Yup, if it made sense for the RP.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Dream Resistance
SL Name: You may call me...Headmistress
Caste: Slytherin
Role: Faculty
Home Stone: Hogwarts
Owner: Fantasia & *FakE*

Postby Dream Resistance » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

I think it's an excellent idea to have something like this available as punishment. Cuz um...Cae would so do /WHATEVER/ needed to avoid that. She doesn't even like one person all up and touching her, lol.
"Excuse my rudeness, I can't abide useless people."

"I'd rather rp with kids and newb rpers then asshats."

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Auckland%20Island/96/55/37
http://fantasiacostumes.blogspot.com
Sita
SL Name: ...

Postby Sita » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Yep, bring it. If it actually came to pass in SL, though, I'd meter-die of shock.

BTB male slaves... especially the fighting ones... kenneled close enough that he can reach through the bars...

*goes back to read her old logs*
Sabina Takakura
SL Name: WAT.
Caste: Hobo
Role: Zombie Killer
Home Stone: My cat.
Owner: Reddit.

Postby Sabina Takakura » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

Tamar Luminos wrote:That would be freaking hot.

Edits to add: And in answer to the question, yes. I'd do it. Not that I ever do anything to warrant punishment, mind you, but...*shifty eyes*

Pft. I'll push you out of the way first.

.... I think this needs to happen, yes.
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 am

Lana Woodrunner wrote:

I would totally participate. My only limit is to keep it gorean and BtB, which this scenario is. Lana wouldn't like it, she would struggle and do whatever she could to avoid it, but if the story line lead to that, then of course. And...*shifty eyes of her own* I would in NO WAY FTB. *ahem*

pretty much my thoughts, certainly wouldnt go looking for that, but if it happened, it happened, and would rp it accordingly.
Hockey Stick!

Return to “Roleplay Ideas”