The Kajiru Pit

Have an idea for a roleplay for multiple homes? Something you would like to see done? Looking for alliances, people to trade with, people to start wars with? Post your needs here!

Would you dare participate in a Kajiru Pit Scene?

No. Thats just icky.
13%
No. Thats just icky.
13%
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Been there done that
No votes
Been there done that
No votes
Dude- I'm a guy
7%
Dude- I'm a guy
7%

Total votes: 54
Hawt Sommer

The Kajiru Pit

Postby Hawt Sommer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm

You all know what I am talking about, not a pit where some silky boys are going to discuss fashion trends or accessories with you.

The pit of ultimate use, almost torn apart in a frenzy of unbridled lust.

Edit: Kajiru(s) -
SL Gor Definition: Ummmm... Nm
BtB Definition: Men enslaved and shouldn't be left alone with women.
Last edited by Hawt Sommer on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivienne Daguerre
SL Name: Vivienne Daguerre
Caste: Merchant
Home Stone: Tancred's Landing

Re: The Kajiru Pit

Postby Vivienne Daguerre » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 pm

There is no such thing as a kajiru.

There is such a thing as a kajirus. The plural of kajirus is kajiri, which refers to a group of male slaves or a mixed group of male and female slaves. The plural of kajira is kajirae, which refers to a group of female slaves only.

I selected none of the above because a free woman would do no such thing. A slave girl would feel it beneath her to be used by a kajirus, but in the books they were often thrown to kajiri as a reward or to teach the kajira her place.

A free woman may use a male silk slave, but it would be privately and even then her "lust" is likely to be restrained given that she has not had the opportunity or encouragement to learn to enjoy sex. She probably has no idea what an orgasm is. It could happen in role play that a skilled kajirus might show her the joy of sex and take her to orgasm, but the free woman would never let that be publicly known for fear of being enslaved for having slave heat.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:There is no such thing as a kajiru.

There is such a thing as a kajirus.

Thanks for the clarification, school marm.

(Throws her into the pit!)
;)

Just teasing. But you should click the 'No thats icky' vote on the Poll' then
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Postby All Sunday » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

I think Vivienne made quite the point thoug personally I wouldn't use him, I actually have little use for kajiri in general, maybe smuggling goods.

I met little on SL in general, I actually think they have a lot of guts putting themselves in such a difficult position.
Bree
SL Name: Bree Quingly
Role: Annoyance

Postby Bree » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

In character - Bree wouldn't know what to do with one man let alone a room full.

Out of character - I think it sounds like fantastic roleplay and I've suggested it for years but it's hard to find a man that isn't a transplant from BDSM and thus ultra subby. Submissive men give me hives. If we're talking men that still act like men, picturing Spartacus here, then yes please and can I vote more than once? :P

This would never actually happen to a free woman though... right??
"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." - Peloquin
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Postby FeorieFrimon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:I selected none of the above because a free woman would do no such thing.

Alright, I gotta say something about this...
I think what you ment to say was: "My character would never do something like this." No one person can speak for every free women in Gor. This, to me, is just as bad as someone telling me I -have- to play a mean, snappy, and even bitchy free women.

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:A free woman may use a male silk slave, but it would be privately and even then her "lust" is likely to be restrained given that she has not had the opportunity or encouragement to learn to enjoy sex.

More generalizations here. A Free Woman can have sex with whoever she wants, when she wants. She's 'Free'. Thats a bonus of being free. Now whether or now she -stays- 'free' after her romp with said man...thats a whole thing together.
Would it be smart for her to bang a male slave? Heck no.
Does that mean she won't? Heck no.
Would it be smart for her to bang a male slave...in public? Heck no.
Does that mean that she couldn't? No.
Does that mean she wouldn't? Well, I'd say that depends on the woman. We women do crazy things when we feel trapped, alone, forgotten, sad, depressed, scared, adventuresome, horny, whatever...Besides, I seem to remember a quote somewhere in the books that talked about men picking a free woman as a companion -because- she had been a slave before and might be more pleasing in between the sheets....furs...whatever.

Vivienne Daguerre wrote:She probably has no idea what an orgasm is. It could happen in role play that a skilled kajirus might show her the joy of sex and take her to orgasm, but the free woman would never let that be publicly known for fear of being enslaved for having slave heat.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that as well. Free women in a companionship contract have sex, maybe even enjoyable sex at that. I think it's a bit unrealistic to think that free woman don't know what an orgasm is, or even how have one. The books talk constantly about free women being jealous of slaves, and a good portion of that jealousy is the slave's sexual freedom.
Free woman are portrayed as 'cold' and 'distant', but there are many examples where they were taught 'just what it means to be a woman' by the men around them. A Free Women should have 'fear' of being enslaved, for having the heat of a slave...but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have sexual needs, desires, or oblivious to what an orgasm is.

To the Original Poster:
I used to know a free man that would accept payment to bed a Free Woman; to make her 'his' for the evening and use her mercilessly like he would any slave, force her to sleep chained on the floor, and would even put a collar around her neck. I know many 'by the book' style role players, some of the shrewdest Free Women in SL gor, that paid him IC for this service so their characters could live out their little fantasy. Why? Because the next day, they could go home free and unharmed...except for maybe a few bruises. :) I'm sure there are many free women actively playing in SL Gor right now that have had sex with a male slave, whether or not they say so. I'll be the first to admit that I have (twice in the life of this avatar)arranged a 'meeting', and Fe even has an IC friend that she orders a 'Blue Tospit' from if and when I ever want to arrange something private like that again.
I see Free Women in two ways. This first being the type of woman that -likes- to be in control of the slave she's having sex with. She wants to call the shots and be in charge of that sexual escapade.The other is the Free Woman that wants something a little more dangerous; a 'pissed off Gorean Man in a collar'.

I think there are some FW that would go and participate in something so public, but realistically, a FW usually role plays that 'fear of slavery'. In a more discreet sort of establishment, filled to the brim with the more 'dangerous' types, I'd say you could have a pretty busy IC business on your hands.

Edited to Add: "Heck!! I'll go if it's a bit more discreet! I'll even bring my FW friends to corrupt them as well! :twisted:
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm

I should clarify this.

A single girl thrown into a pit or pen of male slaves, it could be a recently collared free-woman to help her acclimate with her new slavey mindset, or as a punishment.

The question is Would you participate? meaning if directed there by roleplay; In Role play you might not have a choice.
All Sunday

Postby All Sunday » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Hawt Sommer wrote:I should clarify this.

A single girl thrown into a pit or pen of male slaves, it could be a recently collared free-woman to help her acclimate with her new slavey mindset, or as a punishment.

The question is Would you participate? meaning if directed there by roleplay; In Role play you might not have a choice.

I am starting to question where you get your topic ideas....oh well... another thread, this is pretty much related to the fact that some people do not feel like playing certain situations due to their limits or a personal motive. I would really try to validate the FTB if sincerly required.

Honestly, I did not read about such things in the books yet, however if anyone else can confirm that is BTB and my character has been put in such situation in a valid BTB Rp by all means yes.

To have ended in that unwanted situation would mean I have to deal with it since it also means I did something wrong and need to think twice of my actions.
I'm sure I'd have a hard time dealing with that though... I keep myself well away from situations that lead to collar, so far so good.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Alecks wrote:
I am starting to question where you get your topic ideas....oh well... another thread, this is pretty much related to the fact that some people do not feel like playing certain situations due to their limits or a personal motive. I would really try to validate the FTB if sincerly required.

Serve him wine," said he, "or you will be stripped and thrown into a pen of male slaves."
The girl turned and withdrew, then approached again, climbing the stairs, delicately, as though timidly, head down. Then she leaned forward, bending her knees slightly, her body graceful, and spoke, her voice a whisper in my ear, an invitation, "Wine, Master?" as though offering not wine, but herself. In a large house, with various slave girls, it is thought only an act of courtesy on the part of a host to permit a guest the use of one of the girls for the evening. Each of the girls considered eligible for this service, at one time or another during the evening, will approach the guest and offer him wine. His choice is indicated by the one from whom he accepts wine.
I looked at the girl. Her eyes met mine, softly. Her lips were slightly parted. "Wine, Master?" she asked.
"Yes," I said, "I will have wine."
She poured the diluted wine into my cup, bowed her head and with a shy smile, backed gracefully down the stairs behind me, then turned and hurried away.
~Assassin of Gor

There is a few references to this in the books. Isn't about fun. It's a punishment. Rerference above: Thats why she hurried away after serving quickly.
All Sunday

Postby All Sunday » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Wow, I did read Assassins and totally ignore the male slave hole part, my post remains as a valid reply. :)

Return to “Roleplay Ideas”