The Kajiru Pit

Have an idea for a roleplay for multiple homes? Something you would like to see done? Looking for alliances, people to trade with, people to start wars with? Post your needs here!

Would you dare participate in a Kajiru Pit Scene?

No. Thats just icky.
13%
No. Thats just icky.
13%
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Maybe if I was drunk
No votes
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Yes - I'll try anything once
7%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Oh Yes - I am so there
22%
Been there done that
No votes
Been there done that
No votes
Dude- I'm a guy
7%
Dude- I'm a guy
7%

Total votes: 54
Sita
SL Name: ...

Re: The Kajiru Pit

Postby Sita » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Aphris wrote:Nice idea, but I doubt if you find enough BtB male slaves in SL, since 99% are silky bdsm subs.

This.

Also, it is well and good to play somewhat realistically, but it's more fun if you remember it's a fantasy. If we played it to the letter, we'd all be depressed as hell all the time.
Double Aa
SL Name: Mr Gor

Postby Double Aa » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Same idea in a different context.

Way back in the days when sims used to war a lot (and onlineisms reigned supreme), I had the First Girl of the city chained to the post and had each warrior rape her on our way out to the battle field. Kind of like a good luck rape or something. I think there were 10 men in total that participated.

Interestingly, before this scene no one ever wanted to be the First Girl. The day after, I think there were 10,000 applications for the First Girl position.
"In Gor, everyone plays to win so we just set up the rules to create mutually assured destruction."
Korben Larkham

Postby Korben Larkham » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Aashe wrote:Same idea in a different context.

Way back in the days when sims used to war a lot (and onlineisms reigned supreme), I had the First Girl of the city chained to the post and had each warrior rape her on our way out to the battle field. Kind of like a good luck rape or something. I think there were 10 men in total that participated.

Interestingly, before this scene no one ever wanted to be the First Girl. The day after, I think there were 10,000 applications for the First Girl position.

:lol:

Return to “Roleplay Ideas”