Panther only poll: What is your panther background?

Panther Poll: Panther Background And she Wears.....

1 Direct Import from Earth
3%
1 Direct Import from Earth
3%
1 Slave Runaway
5%
1 Slave Runaway
5%
1 Freewoman Deciding to get to know nature
3%
1 Freewoman Deciding to get to know nature
3%
1 Freewoman on the Run
15%
1 Freewoman on the Run
15%
2 She wears Nothing (Waaa Hooo!)
1%
2 She wears Nothing (Waaa Hooo!)
1%
2 She Wears a Lioncloth, little G-string thing
5%
2 She Wears a Lioncloth, little G-string thing
5%
2 She wears Pants outfit (Ridem Cowgirl!)
5%
2 She wears Pants outfit (Ridem Cowgirl!)
5%
2 She wears (other)
11%
2 She wears (other)
11%

Total votes: 92
Mynerva
SL Name: *****

Re: Panther only poll: What is your panther background?

Postby Mynerva » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Edda was an import from earth. She was abducted by accident.....so therefore not the usual submissive woman that would have been picked. Anyway - because she was mean and bossy she ended up a panther before she could be enslaved. Edda was a crap panther and hated being in the woods - hated having that uncomfortable life with nothing but women. So being captured and enslaved suited her well. She realized other slaves were so much easier to manipulate and boss around than a bunch of panthers.

I do not think she ever went naked - but I do not remember what I dressed her in. It is too long ago.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Free woman on the run, was my back-story, the man who was my intended companion I got to role play out last summer when someone agreed to play the role but we left all the specifics up to him, in the end I had to kill him so that he would stop hounding me to the ends of the forest, utterly fantastic role play.

As for what I am wearing, depends on the weather but it could be nothing but a hide belt for things, to breeches and boots and a laced up shirt it really just depends what the weather is, my mood and what I've been pilfering from wash lines of late.
Hockey Stick!
Dream Resistance
SL Name: You may call me...Headmistress
Caste: Slytherin
Role: Faculty
Home Stone: Hogwarts
Owner: Fantasia & *FakE*

Postby Dream Resistance » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Hawt Sommer wrote:
Dream Resistance wrote:Dream was a murderess, running from bounty hunters. She started off more modest, then migrated to the leather-kini, and finally ended up topless with a loincloth in summer.

Nita wrote:Sita was a slave before, and she wore a whole range of things, from topless with loincloth or bikini bottom to full winter-wear. The first time I met Trenzos I had to defend my battered leather trousers....

I'm seeing a possible trend... Do panthers lose more and more clothing the longer they stay in the woods?

I'd imagine this to be true for Free Women especially. Slaves are used to wearing little, but FW, not so much. Dream was uncomfortable, saw tits hanging out as slavish. But over time, practicality ruled. And, after all, if a man can be distracted to collaring by a mere ankle, imagine how distracted they might be by beaded necklaces rolling over bare, tan flesh.
"Excuse my rudeness, I can't abide useless people."

"I'd rather rp with kids and newb rpers then asshats."

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Auckland%20Island/96/55/37
http://fantasiacostumes.blogspot.com
Danika Stenvaag
SL Name: Danika Stenvaag
Caste: Panther
Role: Valkyrie Torva Chieftess
Home Stone: Valkyrie Forest

Postby Danika Stenvaag » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 pm

former free woman from torvaldsland. i travelled south to the vosk region where i was fully trained as a physician (there is no green caste by birth in the north, or any caste for that matter). i returned to the north for a short time, then left again, journeying south with a band of free women and some bonds where we settled as panthers. i currently lead the valkyrie torva panthers.

i wear basic leathers in the spring, summer time for ease of movement. nothing fancy. heavier leathers and furs in late fall and winter to stay warm when the snows come. again, no big style statement, just practical leathers.

some pix i took for you all of me in the gor hub hovering while waiting for everthing to rez. just to give you an idea:

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/danika_stenvaag/danika_hovering_1.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/danika_stenvaag/danika_hovering_2.jpg
What is hidden in snow, is revealed at thaw. ~ Viking proverb

http://www.valkyriepanthers.com
Rhubardin
SL Name: Rhubardin Fluffball

Postby Rhubardin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Went with free woman on the run, but that's only what got the persona on her way towards being an outlaw. There's also a lot of shenanigans involving kurii, clandestine weapons production, and a disdain for the human species.
I am an opionated artist, not a typist or english professor. So, excuse my typos and the occasional mispelling. Also yes, sometimes I will say weird things you need to google to figure out.
Gretchen
SL Name: Gretchen Sondergaard
Caste: This, that.
Role: The Silence of the Lambs.
Home Stone: die Wälder

Postby Gretchen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:35 am

Gretchen ended up out in the woods thanks to some attempted treachery by her companion, a scribe from Ar. She is from Treve originally, and he did not appreciate her for that among other things.

As for her attire, it varied with the seasons. Winter, she covered as much as she could to stay warm. As clothing makers did not make as much back then, I sometimes had some interesting looks. However, generally, she kept her 'jugs' covered, with some few exceptions.
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles
MammaKittie
SL Name: Grrrrr
Caste: Always Kittie
Home Stone: Right now in a world of pretty
Owner: Please...as if

Postby MammaKittie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 am

Grace was none of the above - I tried to move out of the "box" a bit with her background. She was a child who escaped the destruction of her city quite by accident. Was found in the forest by a woodsman who took her in as her own and raised her to live off nature...etc etc. She's never really known any other home but the forest.

Rarely were my girls out on display. Grace tended to stay modest and focused on survival and sensibility with her attire. I did the loin cloth, the straps of leather and cloth on her bosom, foot coverings and so on. While the sex was good on my panther, that's not what I dressed for:)
Sita
SL Name: ...

Postby Sita » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 am

Funny enough, I didn't get a lot of sexin's while Sita's boobs were out. I think it was more a clothing layer issue at the time, and we were kinda living like dirty out in the woods. I mean it was more like silly single behavior, you know how you wander around naked and scratching with the blinds closed.
Cor
SL Name: Trenzos Dyrssen
Caste: Scribe
Role: Scholar
Home Stone: Ar
Owner: Kaissa

Postby Cor » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 am

Nita wrote:Sita was a slave before, and she wore a whole range of things, from topless with loincloth or bikini bottom to full winter-wear. The first time I met Trenzos I had to defend my battered leather trousers and cloak to him in IM - it was snowing. I proceeded to annoy him in rp as well! Luckily we've had smoother interactions since then.

Although I care about authenticity, I've never been exact. I care more about creating a general mood with costume than being perfectly btb.

I remember that really well. I was practically calling out invalid, saying that trousers weren't worn by women. Ah ignorance is bliss as they say. Makes me realise how much we've all changed since then.
“Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.”
Tirza
SL Name: Tirza Ember
Owner: Josef Xaris

Postby Tirza » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am

Cor wrote:
Nita wrote:Sita was a slave before, and she wore a whole range of things, from topless with loincloth or bikini bottom to full winter-wear. The first time I met Trenzos I had to defend my battered leather trousers and cloak to him in IM - it was snowing. I proceeded to annoy him in rp as well! Luckily we've had smoother interactions since then.

Although I care about authenticity, I've never been exact. I care more about creating a general mood with costume than being perfectly btb.

I remember that really well. I was practically calling out invalid, saying that trousers weren't worn by women. Ah ignorance is bliss as they say. Makes me realise how much we've all changed since then.

Bah and here I was clicking because I couldn't resist reading about Cor's days as a panther. :pft:

Return to “Panthers”