Tashiana
SL Name: Tashiana Ziplon
Caste: Panther
Role: Herlit
Home Stone: Sa Nahele

Age of Wushu

Postby Tashiana » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 am

Anyone in this game...
...so far I love it. It feels much more complicated and free than most other games I tried so far and I really struggles to understand all the features… :teehee:
Dont ask ... just do.
DarbyDollinger
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.

Re: Age of Wushu

Postby DarbyDollinger » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am

I've been meaning to. It sounds interesting. A martial arts EVE Online from the sounds of it.
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 am

I installed it last month and ran through the starter areas. The dialogue is hilarious, like a poorly dubbed martial arts flick from the 80s!

The trailers on youtube don't do the graphics justice, it feels much better in game. I will return to it, for being different to your average fantasy MMO and it's an open PvP world with no safezones!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiEsorqA0E

Keep in mind, gpotato.com hold the licence for the EU release, currently in closed beta as Age of Wulin. I'm waiting for this, as the combat depends on quick reactions and we're already losing a quarter of a second to US servers.

*edit*

The EU closed beta has yet to begin and expected release by the end of 2013! I'll be getting my annual MMO fix in Elder Scrolls Online by then, so better to stick with the US servers of Wushu!
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 am

Age of Wulin(EU) Open Beta has been live for about a month now. I'll give it a try on the weekend.

It's definitely worth a look, with a different feel to your standard fantasy MMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1TS_k8wHA

Return to “Games”