SimCity

Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

SimCity

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 am

EU's release of SimCity tomorrow. I've always loved these games, in fact the old SimCity 1 game was the first game I ever played on my old PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLClUwAHGc

Considering it's a somewhat online game and all, and you can build regions together I was curious if anyone else out there was playing and would be interested in joining some regions with me and Isabella. :P
Garrgon
SL Name: Garrgon
Owner: Zira keeps me in her pocket.

Re: SimCity

Postby Garrgon » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am

I've always loved SimCity. I might be up for this, once I get the game.
Nope. Nope. Nevermind.
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 pm

I played this way back on Nintendo 64! Have to say I am intrigued.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Postby Theoden » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Anarch Allegiere wrote:]

Considering it's a somewhat online game and all, and you can build regions together I was curious if anyone else out there was playing and would be interested in joining some regions with me and Isabella. :P

As long as you guys supply loads of energy to my high tech and wealthy suburbs while keeping all the pollution on your end :D
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm

I'd steer clear my fellow gamers, its having the same issues that Diablo 3 is, as they are requiring an always online connection for it and people are having massive problems just getting online or into ques to get onto a server so they can play by themselves.
Hockey Stick!
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Allison Millet wrote:I'd steer clear my fellow gamers, its having the same issues that Diablo 3 is, as they are requiring an always online connection for it and people are having massive problems just getting online or into ques to get onto a server so they can play by themselves.

Yup. It's having launch issues. I'm kinda used to those though, as it's the same with most MMORPGs, and I expect them to be solved by the weekend at least.

Return to “Games”