Mass Effect 3

Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Mass Effect 3

Postby Allison Millet » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

So has anyone else here played and beaten this game as well as its previous two that lead up to this 3rd game and just been thoroughly disappointed at the endings?
Hockey Stick!
Glaucon

Re: Mass Effect 3

Postby Glaucon » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

It's a :thumbdown: ?
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Did not reached the end yet. I like the game , the funny things to do. The nice guns and upgrades. My room with all the model ships and fishies :)

I like the fact that you are slowly building an army although no idea what to do with it yet :D I a not even at the "London" part though I just received messages that something big is going on there.

I just do my missions and try to talk with every person everywhere.

Did I mention that the graphics are awesome ? well the are awesome :P.
Chron
SL Name: Chron Minotaur

Postby Chron » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 pm

I've read comments about the 5-minute ending single-handedly destroying the entire franchise... so.. I'll push it forwards to my summer's list of excesses.
Sempati
SL Name: Revenge Sempati
Caste: Warrior
Role: Dirty old man
Home Stone: Old Cardonicus

Postby Sempati » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Been trying to ignore everything being said about it right now and just enjoy the ride as I play. I am taking my time, dabbling a little in the multiplayer, and just met back up with Tali, so in no rush to finish the game.
No idea about the ending yet, but so far I am thoroughly enjoying the story as it unfolds. Hopefully I wont be too pissed off when comes to the end.
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.”
“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
Bruce Lee
Allison Millet

Postby Allison Millet » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Chron wrote:I've read comments about the 5-minute ending single-handedly destroying the entire franchise... so.. I'll push it forwards to my summer's list of excesses.

It doesn't destroy the franchise, but it certainly leaves me confused and somewhat shocked that a series which had such magnificent endings in 1 and 2 just fell...so onto its face this time around. But then I was reading about and perhaps it has something to do with the overall creator and designer of the mass effect universe who wrote most of the story for the first one who had then departed from bioware half way through the second game, perhaps that's why it fell on its face, or perhaps its going to go as the rumour mill suggest that the ending in the game isn't the true ending and that a dlc released in a month or so will contain the true ending....which if that's the case that just gets kinda ridiculous as they already were selling us dlc the day the game was released.
Hockey Stick!
SlaveSeraphina
SL Name: SeraphinaMae Resident
AkA: Seraphina

Postby SlaveSeraphina » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 am

I was miffed by the ending, but I have played through 1, 2, and 3. And I am presently replaying through them because the thought of it being over makes me very sad. This was one of my first sci-fi/shooter games that I really enjoyed.So, admittedly I'm bummed.

I felt like the third game was awesome, the build up was incredible. Seeing all the old characters - it was like a reunion. Not to mention, I think they made them more sexy. All of them. Including Shepard (male or female). Compared to how epic the game was progressing though, the ending left a bit to be desired.

Still totally suggest it!!
Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Postby Theoden » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

I've played my FemShep from ME1 ME2 and ME3.

I liked the endings. Maybe they should have made it a bit longer, but you know they filled the battle up to the ending with lots and lots of impressive video and storytelling. Instead of focusing all the video at the end, they had it up to the end, which I have to say, I was thrilled with.
Allison Millet

Postby Allison Millet » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I just dont get the final endings, to many holes and things happening that dont make sense to me.
Hockey Stick!
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Allison Millet wrote:I just dont get the final endings, to many holes and things happening that dont make sense to me.

I agree with that. I guess a better ending will come with a DLC, though I had a lot of fun playing with it and hmm Liara is hot :)

Return to “Games”