True Blood Fanger Fans

Torrid Streeter
Busty McModsalot
SL Name: Torrid
Role: Devil's Advocate

True Blood Fanger Fans

Postby Torrid Streeter » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am

So.......SInce Game of Thrones is ended, the much anticipated True Blood 4th Season started.
I loved the 15 min casual interview with the actors in the bar.
Thoughts on the opening ?
Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools.
Charles Simmons
Nazira
SL Name: Babybear Serenity
Owner: Revenge Sempati

Re: True Blood Fanger Fans

Postby Nazira » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 am

6th season I think? Do you happen to have a link to the bar interview, I can't find it anywhere?

I think I'm still digesting what happened, and I'm not feeling as wow'ed as I thought I'd be. Might take me a few episodes to get back into it. Have Game of Thrones and The Newsroom spoiled me?
Torrid Streeter
Busty McModsalot
SL Name: Torrid
Role: Devil's Advocate

Postby Torrid Streeter » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 am

Nazira wrote:6th season I think? Do you happen to have a link to the bar interview, I can't find it anywhere?

I think I'm still digesting what happened, and I'm not feeling as wow'ed as I thought I'd be. Might take me a few episodes to get back into it. Have Game of Thrones and The Newsroom spoiled me?

6th season already??? Damn
I wasnt as wowed either although Andy's babies were hysterical at the end.
I will look for the link when I get home from work. I think they are trying to match the Talking Dead!
Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools.
Charles Simmons
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 am

First episodes of most TV show Seasons rarely wow me. I think they were laying the ground work more than anything and interesting the new character Warlow (hello Rutger Hauer - loved him in blade runner). But I have to say last years first episode was better or it could have just been my lust for Christopher Meloni, LOL.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Nazira
SL Name: Babybear Serenity
Owner: Revenge Sempati

Postby Nazira » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 am

Quotes self:
Have Game of Thrones and The Newsroom spoiled me?

HOW could I have forgotten Walking Dead? I think all of my favourite TV series should have those little accompanying live talk shows after each episode. There is definitely something going on when you can almost get as much out of post-episode discussion about the episode as you get from watching the show. I think a GoT live talk show would have been pretty awesome. Imagine Yvette after the episode of The Rains of Castamere :o

@Elle: I had to google that name, I'm horrible with names, but yeah, he's so damn sexy.
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Nazira wrote:
@Elle: I had to google that name, I'm horrible with names, but yeah, he's so damn sexy.

When they killed him off last season I was like NOOOOOOOOOO!! That season was like hot man heaven for me - Christopher Meloni AND of course Alexander Skarsgard.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/

Return to “Movies/Books/Art/TV Etc.”