My Child Molesting hero / actor/ producer
9%
My Child Molesting hero / actor/ producer
9%
Poor old man that is just a little creepy
9%
Poor old man that is just a little creepy
9%
Other (Because I want to got blah blah blah)
No votes
Other (Because I want to got blah blah blah)
No votes

Total votes: 22
Ghost
SL Name: Ghost of a chance
Caste: of thousands
Role: with the punches
Home Stone: more weight
Owner: H'ish or J'ish
AkA: tsk tsk

Re: POLL: Woody Allen is.....

Postby Ghost » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:31 am

Whether the brother is a therapist or not is immaterial from the point of view of offering his opinion as a brother. He was not offering therapy but commenting from his own experience and memory of that time period. From what I can tell, all Kaitlin was saying is that given his age and back ground as a professional he makes a creditable witness. Something lawyers, and juries do all the time. Both prosecution and defence will often ask a jury "who do you find most creditable" .
"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a song sing it" Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu ;)
Melchior Wardell
SL Name: Melchior Wardell
Caste: Undertaker
Home Stone: None
AkA: Melchior Wardell

Re: POLL: Woody Allen is.....

Postby Melchior Wardell » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Ghost wrote:Whether the brother is a therapist or not is immaterial from the point of view of offering his opinion as a brother. He was not offering therapy but commenting from his own experience and memory of that time period. From what I can tell, all Kaitlin was saying is that given his age and back ground as a professional he makes a creditable witness. Something lawyers, and juries do all the time. Both prosecution and defence will often ask a jury "who do you find most creditable" .

In truth that is partly true. As a child we have this natural instinct for survival. It is one of the things that most adults have issues with when they are facing a dispute with their parents. Regardless of what is right for them they feel obligated to their parents to act differently. It is why it is very hard for any child to speak against their parents.

I know there has been number of researches (including my own) that point to a genetic thing that is in our brain because it is imprinted in our survival mode. It is one of the things why it is so hard for a child to testify against their parents.

Now above stated - let me be very clear - I can't say if the girl is indeed influenced by her mother and has given a false testimony. Since the possibility does exist. Just as I am unable to state that the brother is able to lie for his father.

Return to “News”