Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Resolver Bouchard
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 am

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Resolver Bouchard » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Image

Hmmm so 2 groups of protesters broke into the NRA guarded press conference.

Good thing they only had banners!
User avatar
Kaitlin
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM
Contact:

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Kaitlin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Resolver Bouchard wrote:Image

Hmmm so 2 groups of protesters broke into the NRA guarded press conference.

Good thing they only had banners!


I think it would have been more fitting if they were carrying guns. A nice wake up call.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Resolver Bouchard
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 am

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Resolver Bouchard » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Kaitlin wrote:I think it would have been more fitting if they were carrying guns. A nice wake up call.


Or if you follow the ideas in this article through to their logical conclusion, the protesters just help sell his message.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/nra-wayne-lapierre_n_2348277.html
Carter
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 pm
SL Name: ***

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Carter » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 am

Resolver Bouchard wrote:
Kaitlin wrote:I think it would have been more fitting if they were carrying guns. A nice wake up call.


Or if you follow the ideas in this article through to their logical conclusion, the protesters just help sell his message.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/nra-wayne-lapierre_n_2348277.html


well the NRA suggesting any form of gun control would be like Turkey's voting for Christmas and I am guessing a lot of automatic weapons will be under the Xmas Tree this year... what a festive thought :shakehead2:
User avatar
Victor.
Posts: 1032
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:25 am
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL
Location: V for Vienna.

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Victor. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:26 am

Carter wrote:
Resolver Bouchard wrote:
Kaitlin wrote:I think it would have been more fitting if they were carrying guns. A nice wake up call.


Or if you follow the ideas in this article through to their logical conclusion, the protesters just help sell his message.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/nra-wayne-lapierre_n_2348277.html


well the NRA suggesting any form of gun control would be like Turkey's voting for Christmas and I am guessing a lot of automatic weapons will be under the Xmas Tree this year... what a festive thought :shakehead2:


At that point, if I were owning a weapon store in Texas or Missisippi or god knows what sort of backwater state, I'd make sure these things happened more regularly - find some broken kid and nurture those gun rampage thoughts in him for a while.

Hey, I'd be Oliver Twist's Fagin of misunderstood and mobbed teenagers and whooooooooooooosh every couple months my store triples its profit - if you spread some "DEM BE TAKIN UR GUNZ!"-radio jingles too, you'd have a flourishing business.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Resolver Bouchard
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 am

Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Postby Resolver Bouchard » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 am

UK citizens just don't understand the 2nd ammendment, shouldn't there have been a good guy with a gun somewhere in this news story?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21208674

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron