The 53% and the next four years… "Forward"

Hawt Sommer

Re: The 53% and the next four years… "Forward"

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 am

Carter wrote:... Were do these issues come on your top 5 list of criteria for success.

The fact of the matter is that since 2008 there are no measurements of success, no metrics at all. The media is cradling this president and his administration like a baby, tit feeding it and patting it's ass. Nothing will ever stick to our glorious "closed door" emperor. He's sprayed with fresh factory Teflon.

If a republican was in office, the current conditions would be the end of the world and there would be rioting in the streets. But because our TV (Or Telly) as they say in England tells the masses that things are ok.. they simply believe things are ok. Even through they are paying more for things, more of us are unemployed
our health care is triple the cost- but doesn't Michelle Obama look AMAZING in that dress?!

Top Five US issues vs action by the US government:

1) Energy - FAIL
2) Economy - FAIL
3) Foreign Policy - Partial Success (Peaceful Governments like us more/ War nations hate us more)
4) Poverty - FAIL
5) Crime - Success (However Crime has been on a reducing trend the last twenty years)

The Above results are good enough to get Obama re-elected because of the propaganda that was spewed (Republicans give your wife cancer); the whole thing completely sickened me and showed me how much this country is filled with mindless zombie lemmings.

Now to retort against Treat's "Hawt is like monkeys with Typewritters" statement/ Insult/ Argument(?) whatever the hell it was:

If you look closer to what is said in this thread instead of burying your head so far up your own ass you cant see anything, you will see that the randomness of my arguments are due to the complete irrational random insults, bias arguments and media fed talking points I get from multiple posters (who are zombie lemmings just like yourself)
Last edited by Hawt Sommer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 am

You were doing pretty well up until the last bit there, buddy. Let me tell you what, when you come out of your Fox News, World News Daily induced haze, let me know.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am

TreatRothschild wrote:You were doing pretty well up until the last bit there, buddy. Let me tell you what, when you come out of your Fox News, World News Daily induced haze, let me know.

You mean the part where I told you your head was up your ass?

Didn't like that huh?
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 am

As far as being insulted? That was pretty pathetic, Hawt.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 am

TreatRothschild wrote:As far as being insulted? That was pretty pathetic, Hawt.

Was pretty pathetic. I'll try to do better next time. ;)
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 am

*laughs*

You think I care about your opinion of me. That's cute.

All I want is to read a cogent argument, maybe have some intelligent discourse. Probably too much to ask because, yet again, I'm faced with monkeys flinging poo.

Please go back to jerking off to pictures of Michelle Malkin sucking Ann Coulter's dick.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Pelopidas
SL Name: Dion Diavolo

Postby Pelopidas » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zncqb-n3zMo

His best and most mature speech. That's why he won, best candidate with the best campaign. Of course having the GOP being highjacked by the Tea Party helped too.
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Russel Bates, best known as Captain Kangaroo for a children's show decades ago was also one of the most naturally skilled performers and speakers. Knowing how to best use a Cue Card having entering show business as a cue card boy.

When President Obama doesn't have his teleprompter for his speeches, he really isn't the impressive (godlike) individual you believe he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ju6kWfXEk

At his worst he will break down to his 2008 campaign catch phrases that he is programmed with.

"inherited the worst economy since the great depression... blah blah blah"

2012 was just as bad during debates and the campaign trail, same old talking points and his material from 2008 just was turned around to talk about Mitt Romney as if he was the old George Bush.

But.. that was the election, and it's over and we are moving "Forward" painful growth and defense budget getting cut when our front liners don't have socks. Yeah. :|
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Hawt Sommer wrote:Top Five US issues vs action by the US government:

1) Energy - FAIL

What fail? The USA is producing more energy now than it was 4 years ago, I read in various places. Price of gasoline is up? Or was up, or was down, up again, going down, up, down, but up overall? Maybe that is because some folks in India and China started to use a lot of the stuff too. Even Ron Paul on Stereiods could not have done anything about that.

2) Economy - FAIL

I thought that all indicators are that it is in a slow but reasonably sure recovery at the moment? Better than at the end of the previous guy's term, surely. Maybe it isn't what you had hoped, but then again, you were the one telling us you bought into the hype.

3) Foreign Policy - Partial Success (Peaceful Governments like us more/ War nations hate us more)

Which 'War nation'? Israel? I am fairly sure that there is exactly NO evidence to support that claim.

4) Poverty - FAIL

You mean... he didn't 'solve' poverty? As far as I have read, in spite of the poor economy (which, need I remind you, wasn't exactly the current administration's making), I read that income disposable income for the poor (always the first to 'feel' the effects of a bad economy) hasn't suffered too much, overal.

5) Crime - Success (However Crime has been on a reducing trend the last twenty years)

According to the author of Freakenomics, you have Rove vs. Wade to thank for that. :thumbup:

The Above results are good enough to get Obama re-elected because of the propaganda that was spewed (Republicans give your wife cancer); the whole thing completely sickened me and showed me how much this country is filled with mindless zombie lemmings.

I am sure that your feelings were rather like the feelings of people who didn't like W. much but saw him get reelected anyway, thanks to a powerful propadanda machine and a nicely organized smear-campaign. But that would be the machine that pulls YOUR zombie-strings, I guess. Easier to see the ropes on the other puppets. :o.O:

Return to “News”