Iphone5?

Mat
SL Name: Mat
Caste: Warrior
Role: Defender of Freedom

Iphone5?

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:23 pm

It looks like the iphone5 or whatever number they will call it will be announced tomorrow. I have been waiting for this release for quite some time as I am in the need for a new phone. I still do not know if I want the new iphone or the S3 will be interesting to see exactly what the iphone has to offer tomorrow to finally make a decision.

I was also reading an article that claims that the sales of the iphone5 could do what congress, the fed, and the president could not do with any measure of success and that is to raise the GDP.
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him
Frevet

Re: Iphone5?

Postby Frevet » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Damn, but Jobs himself as well as the majority of high-ranked employees at Apple was/are (a) democrat(s), heavily funding them.

If you don't buy at the Pizza dude who hugs Obama, you really should refrain from buying an Iphone. :shock:
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Frevet wrote:Damn, but Jobs himself as well as the majority of high-ranked employees at Apple was/are (a) democrat(s), heavily funding them.

If you don't buy at the Pizza dude who hugs Obama, you really should refrain from buying an Iphone. :shock:

Steve Jobs is dead, and I have not seen any hugs going on. Even if I did I always said if I have an option. What is there that is somewhat American that is an alternative?
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh... this is another thread about how Obama sucks (saw him get mentioned already), or is it really about Iphones?

:fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Glaucon wrote:Oh... this is another thread about how Obama sucks (saw him get mentioned already), or is it really about Iphones?

I was not the one to bring politics into the discussion.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Mat wrote:
Glaucon wrote:Oh... this is another thread about how Obama sucks (saw him get mentioned already), or is it really about Iphones?

Actually, you were. Second paragraph of your OP, where you happened to mention that Obama failed to let the economy grow. :)

All about the Iphone, I see.
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Glaucon wrote:
Mat wrote:

Actually, you were. Second paragraph of your OP. :)

Nope that was apolitical I did not blame either side... note I included congress and the fed both are representative of both sides of the isle.
Last edited by Mat on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm

You were talking about them (again), so yes, you brought up politics (in a thread supposedly about Iphones), even if you didn't start by complaining about Obama (you just happened to mention that he failed to get the economy going, all neutral like).

I bet this is in that campaign manual of yours as well. "Covert campaign tip 3: Mention current news items.... and link them to Obama failing at the end." ;)
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Glaucon wrote:You were talking about them (again), so yes, you brought up politics (in a thread supposedly about Iphones), even if you didn't start by complaining about Obama (you just happened to mention that he failed to get the economy going, all neutral like).

I bet this is in that campaign manual of yours as well. "Covert campaign tip 3: Mention current news items.... and link them to Obama failing at the end." ;)

Nope wrong again I mentioned that the gvt in general failed the great leader was not singled out but it really does not matter to me I love talking politics so why not.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

THE GTE 199 is OUT

So, what do you all think of the new GTE 199f series?

Personally, I have no strong opinion about it, though it seems cool. If only Obama had not taxed away all my savings and had not given me a dead economy and a pile of debt in return, while killing America, I might have rushed to the store and bought one!

:teehee:

Return to “News”