H. Clinton to be VP?

Mat
SL Name: Mat
Caste: Warrior
Role: Defender of Freedom

Re: H. Clinton to be VP?

Postby Mat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Glaucon wrote:Oh, people are upset about the 'chains' reference? Mat is? How fucking politically correct can you get. Really. :facepalm:

who said I was upset about it I do not find it wrong in any way.
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:21 pm

A report claims that Ms. Clinton turned down an offer for the VP position to replace joe. According to the source she declined giving the reason that she did not want to be tied to his far left politics and she did not want to be associated with a loosing ticket should he loose the election.
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

A credible report? I found it on Mediate and on WND hardly bastions of reporting.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 pm

TreatRothschild wrote:A credible report? I found it on Mediate and on WND hardly bastions of reporting.

Don't know about credible nor did I address such a thing I got the story from washingtonexaminer who got it from the author of some book who was quoting unnamed sources. So probably not that credible but than again just as credible as Mr. Reid is about Romney paying no taxes. I guess Ms. Clinton could say one way or another but than again it would just be her word against some unknown source.
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Kaitlin wrote:
TreatRothschild wrote:A credible report? I found it on Mediate and on WND hardly bastions of reporting.

No. The usual bullshit blog reports with invisible sources.

Agree but it seems the bullshit is good for both sides she could prove it wrong by taking a lie detector test what is she hiding?
Jenny1919
SL Name: Jenifer Smithson
Caste: Outlaw
Role: Panther

Postby Jenny1919 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Never trust the Media.. They always lie..
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Mat wrote:
Kaitlin wrote:

No. The usual bullshit blog reports with invisible sources.

Agree but it seems the bullshit is good for both sides she could prove it wrong by taking a lie detector test what is she hiding?

:o.O:
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Jenny1919 wrote:

So, you would believe WND over the NYT or even Washington Post?
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

TreatRothschild wrote:
Jenny1919 wrote:

So, you would believe WND over the NYT or even Washington Post?

dont believe that is what was said.
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Kaitlin wrote:
Mat wrote:He kind of fades into the background until let out and than it seems that whenever he is let out that everyone does a facepalm and shakes their head after.

I have to admit that I thought about this thread watching todays news cycle. Do you think Romney will trade out Ryan for Pawlenty?

1) 5 pt VP Bump with the most pro Republican poll unit - Rasmussen...for Obama

2) Caught for the second time in a lie about asking for stimulus money, touting it created jobs for his constituency while of course spouting the Republican "we hate stimulus" song.

3) And the topping on the cake...a nice heartfelt story about how a president with horrible energy policies was responsible for a plant closing where some of his buddies worked. It all sounded amazing until a quick fact check showed he had the wrong year and it wasn't Obama in office but Bush when the plant closed. I love how convincing he sounds when he just makes shit up.

"Unchained" doesn't look so bad.

Naa Pawlwhatever will never be he barely gets elected for the job he has. I know you love him but the republican part does not.

Return to “News”