Slave Training

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.
Vylixan
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Re: Slave Training

Postby Vylixan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 am

The training and experience the phases and progress of the slave is very nice to do. It gives challenges , wtf moments and how to deal with that events next to fun scenes and emotional scenes when played right .
User avatar
Kaitlin
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM
Contact:

Re: Slave Training

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 am

Vylixan wrote:The training and experience the phases and progress of the slave is very nice to do. It gives challenges , wtf moments and how to deal with that events next to fun scenes and emotional scenes when played right .


I think this can be amazing RP but I don't think most have the patience for it in SL Gor. Training a slave to your own specifications can be challenging RP for both owner and slave alike and it can provide a nice long running story.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Vylixan
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Re: Slave Training

Postby Vylixan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 am

Kaitlin wrote:
I think this can be amazing RP but I don't think most have the patience for it in SL Gor. Training a slave to your own specifications can be challenging RP for both owner and slave alike and it can provide a nice long running story.

:thumbup: This indeed. But its damn fun.
User avatar
Ala
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 pm
SL Name: Ala
Caste: Puddin' Pop!
Role: Bondchuk
Home Stone: His feet
Owner: da Jarl dude
Location: New Zealand

Re: Slave Training

Postby Ala » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 am

Vylixan wrote:
Kaitlin wrote:
I think this can be amazing RP but I don't think most have the patience for it in SL Gor. Training a slave to your own specifications can be challenging RP for both owner and slave alike and it can provide a nice long running story.

:thumbup: This indeed. But its damn fun.


Agreed! It can be amazingly intense and fun rp. :thumbup: I think you are right though Kaitlin, it takes paitence, the fact a scene...which might be a single day, may be played out over days or even weeks or rp, is not going to suit everyone. But I for one, am grateful, and privaledged to be involved in such a storyline :lips:
Capture the mind ~ all else will follow.

I am not a bitch ~ I just have a low tolerance for bullshit
User avatar
Tamar Luminos
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 pm
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Slave Training

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 am

Lacey, I think what you describe is pretty awesome. I'd love to do that sort of r/p, on either side of it, teacher or student (might be fun to see my haughty high slave girl get taken down a few pegs having to go through training again. LOL)

I've long wished I could find a situation where I could train IC on a Gor sim. The situation's never presented itself and I am not keen on playing a guy in Gor (which would be the simplest route, to just make up a slaver and go from there.) But it's still a topic I have a great deal of interest in.

Seems like this would be a major source of roleplay for most of those playing slaves. As for the one you met at the Hub, I think she typifies the sort that has their own narrow view of what "slave r/p" is in SL Gor.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Elle Couerblanc
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:55 am
SL Name: Elle

Re: Slave Training

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 am

Tamar Luminos wrote:Lacey, I think what you describe is pretty awesome. I'd love to do that sort of r/p, on either side of it, teacher or student (might be fun to see my haughty high slave girl get taken down a few pegs having to go through training again. LOL)

I've long wished I could find a situation where I could train IC on a Gor sim. The situation's never presented itself and I am not keen on playing a guy in Gor (which would be the simplest route, to just make up a slaver and go from there.) But it's still a topic I have a great deal of interest in.

Seems like this would be a major source of roleplay for most of those playing slaves. As for the one you met at the Hub, I think she typifies the sort that has their own narrow view of what "slave r/p" is in SL Gor.


/me pokes Tamar "Come to Port Kar. I bet you could make it happen."

If Aella is enslaved again (and that is a big IF), someone like her would probably need the training to at least bring her down a notch or two. She was already a haughty slave previously LOL.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
User avatar
Tamar Luminos
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 pm
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Slave Training

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

/me pokes Tamar "Come to Port Kar. I bet you could make it happen."

If Aella is enslaved again (and that is a big IF), someone like her would probably need the training to at least bring her down a notch or two. She was already a haughty slave previously LOL.


I am in Port Kar. :D

I'm just having trouble getting my r/p going. I wander a lot, but haven't quite come up with a good excuse for approaching people, which is just me being shy and silly, of course. I think it's hard getting back into the swing of things after being out for so long and not having a group of peeps to jump back in with. lol
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Sempati
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:08 pm
SL Name: Revenge Sempati
Caste: Warrior
Role: Dirty old man
Home Stone: Old Cardonicus

Re: Slave Training

Postby Sempati » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Tamar, just force emote the old guy in the alley, or teach other girls how to do it right. ;)
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.”
“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
Bruce Lee
User avatar
Leah
Posts: 1048
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:14 pm
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara
Location: Somewhere in Eorzea
Contact:

Re: Slave Training

Postby Leah » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Tamar Luminos wrote:
/me pokes Tamar "Come to Port Kar. I bet you could make it happen."

If Aella is enslaved again (and that is a big IF), someone like her would probably need the training to at least bring her down a notch or two. She was already a haughty slave previously LOL.


I am in Port Kar. :D

I'm just having trouble getting my r/p going. I wander a lot, but haven't quite come up with a good excuse for approaching people, which is just me being shy and silly, of course. I think it's hard getting back into the swing of things after being out for so long and not having a group of peeps to jump back in with. lol


no, it's not silly. I am much the same way. :-\ I do better when I have a group of people to run with, and it's really tough for me to get going if I'm by myself.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Vylixan
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Re: Slave Training

Postby Vylixan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Why is it that when its about Roleplay it turns fast into a "Come here to play, we are great ?" Slave training is something you can do everywhere the only thing you need are two or more players.

Return to “Slaves”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron