Chores - Not a big part of slave RP?

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

2 Part Poll: How much time do you spend on chores? Do you enjoy chores?

I spend less than 20% of my RP time doing chores
20%
I spend less than 20% of my RP time doing chores
20%
I spend 21-50% of my RP time doing chores
6%
I spend 21-50% of my RP time doing chores
6%
I spend 51-80% of my RP time doing chores
1%
I spend 51-80% of my RP time doing chores
1%
I spend more than 80% of my RP time doing chores
1%
I spend more than 80% of my RP time doing chores
1%
1) I enjoy slave chore RP
1%
1) I enjoy slave chore RP
1%
I enjoy slave chore RP
10%
I enjoy slave chore RP
10%
I dislike slave chore RP
10%
I dislike slave chore RP
10%

Total votes: 80
Consuelo
SL Name: Consuelo Albanese
Role: Kajira

Re: Chores - Not a big part of slave RP?

Postby Consuelo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Anarch Allegiere wrote:
Meriah wrote:For my Master's part he allows me to voice my opinion out of character. I suppose I am fortunate in that.

Why not In Character too? I'd get bored out of my mind pretty fast with the slaves I own if it wasn't for the fact that the ones that I do keep around often come up with intelligent conversation and proove themselves useful beyond spreading their legs.

It's sadly the typical bobbing 'yes Master'-slave syndrome, for some reason many slave roleplayers in SL Gor seem to believe that in their role they're not allowed to say or do anything besides obeying and keeping their mouths shut. Which is obviously not incorrect either if such would've been the wishes of the owner, but it does take too much live and personality away from the slave characters that you might as well just buy a prim slave or use an NPC slave instead then...

You da Man!
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."
Steven Tyler
Keiser Koba
SL Name: Keiser Koba
Caste: Belcher's caste
Role: Ivar's oarsman
Home Stone: The pebble in my boot

Postby Keiser Koba » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 am

Ruling out chores as boring or without RP-value is narrowminded and uncreative. I'm no slave, but I do chores all the time. I brew, I hunt, I mend my sails, I chop wood, I fuck slaves, I forge a sword, I gutter fish and brew mead and so on. And every time I do it, it ends up with some sort of roleplay with others. RP can evolve from planning and taking orders for a new sword to a new warrior or selling the mead to insane high prices and so on.

Writing up chores if you are alone however should be utterly voluntarily and done because you enjoy writing, not because some wannabe Dom of a sim owner wrote it in the RP rules for his sim ... or any other wannabe Dom for that matter.
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Postby All Sunday » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 am

Keiser Koba wrote:Ruling out chores as boring or without RP-value is narrowminded and uncreative. I'm no slave, but I do chores all the time. I brew, I hunt, I mend my sails, I chop wood, I fuck slaves, I forge a sword, I gutter fish and brew mead and so on. And every time I do it, it ends up with some sort of roleplay with others. RP can evolve from planning and taking orders for a new sword to a new warrior or selling the mead to insane high prices and so on.

Writing up chores if you are alone however should be utterly voluntarily and done because you enjoy writing, not because some wannabe Dom of a sim owner wrote it in the RP rules for his sim ... or any other wannabe Dom for that matter.

Full agreement :)

Return to “Slaves”