The Angst of the Unowned Slave

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How much RP does the unowned slave get

Plenty to include sexual RP
17%
Plenty to include sexual RP
17%
Sporadic to include sexual RP
10%
Sporadic to include sexual RP
10%
Primarily Serving Drinks & Food or slave to slave RP
15%
Primarily Serving Drinks & Food or slave to slave RP
15%
Negligible/None
8%
Negligible/None
8%

Total votes: 48
Ala
SL Name: Ala
Caste: Puddin' Pop!
Role: Bondchuk
Home Stone: His feet
Owner: da Jarl dude

Re: The Angst of the Unowned Slave

Postby Ala » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Aphris wrote:I often see restricted, even belted slaves, doing very sexual serves or extreme flirting. Even to strangers. In my opinion they are heating a man up, but can not give him what he wants. It seems that many such girls are trained that they must play horny at every situation. Lately a restricted girl was reprimanded IC by an outrider "stop acting that way, do you want to draw attention of men, who then rape you against the will of your master!"

I think some do want that...or rather they want the attention and then will go OOC saying "I can't be used" or ....say nothing but cry fowl to their owner and the whole thing becomes a OOC dramatic shitfest!

BUT

The other side is, a slave who is in a tavern and belted can be taught to dance and serve explicitly sexually (think of Doreen in Dancer) she was trained to excite the desires of men, while belted and eventually she was auctioned off. Just because a slave is belted does not preclude the ablilty to be sexual.

Ala is paga hot, she is a seasoned tavern slave, she /usually/ moves in a sensual way, her every arch, her every shift, her every positioning of her flesh designed to entice men's interest. Just because her owner puts a iron belt on her hips, is not going to negate that training. The fact he also added walking chains, has meant her normal insolent swagger is corrected. Her gait has been effected, and if anything she is more clumsy at the moment, and incredibly incredibly frustrated. And if anything that makes her responses heightened!

It can be good rp! It can be a lot of fun for all involved.

Now back to the NPCing of an owner. A lot of rp partnerships transcend more than the gor genre (my own included). I have no desire to wear anothers collar, but my partner rarely has time for the Gor rps. He is happy for me to play though, so his story is he is a hired guard, and currently away on business. He also hires himself to the Turmus Traders at times....so that enables us/me to travel if the need arises.

We talk about what is going on with Ala, and when he is around can pick up the storyline any time. For me, I love the time we do have in Gor, and I would be lying if I said it is easy to play without you partner around regularly. Sometimes I really have to think, be creative...and yes sometimes metagame what his character might do...but it just makes the rp time we do have in Gor all that much sweeter.
Capture the mind ~ all else will follow.

I am not a bitch ~ I just have a low tolerance for bullshit

Return to “Slaves”