The Angst of the Unowned Slave

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How much RP does the unowned slave get

Plenty to include sexual RP
17%
Plenty to include sexual RP
17%
Sporadic to include sexual RP
10%
Sporadic to include sexual RP
10%
Primarily Serving Drinks & Food or slave to slave RP
15%
Primarily Serving Drinks & Food or slave to slave RP
15%
Negligible/None
8%
Negligible/None
8%

Total votes: 48
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Re: The Angst of the Unowned Slave

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Lailah wrote:As far as city slaves go, I've played them before, and the consensus I've come up with (shared by a few friends who also have played the role) is that City Kennels are where good kajirae go to die.

I think it depends on the sim and the slaver. I certainly didn't die :lol:
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
~pancake~
SL Name: Linnet, Linx,
Role: OOC
AkA: Pinkie Pie

Postby ~pancake~ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh I just noticed the poll.
Why is serving RP in the same option as slave to slave RP?
Slave to slave RP rocks! Serving make my eyes glass over.

Having been in kennels and houses many times, I too have heard slaves bemoan not getting RP and then I look around and there are 4 slaves on sim all not RP'ing. Seems a simple solution to me. *shrugs*
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:
Lailah wrote:As far as city slaves go, I've played them before, and the consensus I've come up with (shared by a few friends who also have played the role) is that City Kennels are where good kajirae go to die.

I think it depends on the sim and the slaver. I certainly didn't die :lol:

True.

But in a lot of cases... lol.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Sabina Takakura
SL Name: WAT.
Caste: Hobo
Role: Zombie Killer
Home Stone: My cat.
Owner: Reddit.

Postby Sabina Takakura » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Pinkie Pancake wrote:Oh I just noticed the poll.

Having been in kennels and houses many times, I too have heard slaves bemoan not getting RP and then I look around and there are 4 slaves on sim all not RP'ing. Seems a simple solution to me. *shrugs*

This. So much this.
I love slave to slave rp!!! I've even sent guys away so I can have girl/girl stuff.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Pinkie Pancake wrote:Oh I just noticed the poll.

Personally I like serving RP even with an owner so my meaning was simply that it did not involve any type of sexual RP which I do find odd for any slave other than one owned by a woman. Even peasant slaves got put to use.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Atheas Zenovka
SL Name: Atheas Zenovka
Caste: Tuchuk

Postby Atheas Zenovka » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

From my viewpoint the whole situation has become quite hilarious when it comes to sex in SL Gor. Most owned slaves run around with restrictions, most city slaves are belted (I've even seen this in taverns in my journeys). It seems the ones getting the most loving regular is the Freewomen.

And from the opposite is the Fellow who owns and has restricted slaves but yet goes after every slave or Freewoman for that matter to take for a little hein and shein.

So everytime I see the mention of sex on sl Gor I just laugh my ass off about it.............:)
Sabina Takakura
SL Name: WAT.
Caste: Hobo
Role: Zombie Killer
Home Stone: My cat.
Owner: Reddit.

Postby Sabina Takakura » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Atheas Zenovka wrote:From my viewpoint the whole situation has become quite hilarious when it comes to sex in SL Gor. Most owned slaves run around with restrictions, most city slaves are belted (I've even seen this in taverns in my journeys). It seems the ones getting the most loving regular is the Freewomen.

And from the opposite is the Fellow who owns and has restricted slaves but yet goes after every slave or Freewoman for that matter to take for a little hein and shein.

So everytime I see the mention of sex on sl Gor I just laugh my ass off about it.............:)

:O

Where do you rp? >.<
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Sabina Takakura wrote:
Atheas Zenovka wrote:From my viewpoint the whole situation has become quite hilarious when it comes to sex in SL Gor. Most owned slaves run around with restrictions, most city slaves are belted (I've even seen this in taverns in my journeys). It seems the ones getting the most loving regular is the Freewomen.

Where do you rp? >.<

I see this all over gor actually - restricted slaves and belted slaves. I roam a lot because of the photos I do.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Bree
SL Name: Bree Quingly
Role: Annoyance

Postby Bree » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:
Sabina Takakura wrote:

Where do you rp? >.<

I see this all over gor actually - restricted slaves and belted slaves. I roam a lot because of the photos I do.

I'd second this too... I roam and I perv profiles and there's a whole lot of "Fully Restricted from sexual use" girls out there.
"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." - Peloquin
Username

Postby Username » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm not really seeing what the problem is with that.

Return to “Slaves”