Who would you rather be owned by?

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

A great rper, who plays a low caste and would use you as a work slave.
22%
A great rper, who plays a low caste and would use you as a work slave.
22%
A great rper who is high caste and would use you as a pleasure slave.
28%
A great rper who is high caste and would use you as a pleasure slave.
28%

Total votes: 64
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

A post got me thinking...in a world where a good lot of the free want to be high caste, rich, warriors etc...who would you rather be owned by?
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Ala
SL Name: Ala
Caste: Puddin' Pop!
Role: Bondchuk
Home Stone: His feet
Owner: da Jarl dude

Re: Who would you rather be owned by?

Postby Ala » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

I can't pick either one.

My criteria is more simplistic than that. "A person I connect with and enjoying playing with". For me, anyone who owns Ala, needs to be an OOC friend. I really don't care what role they play, in fact being owned by a scribish one, taught Ala a lot about refinements and the rp surrounding the "fish outta water" theme was great fun. Being owned by a slaver offered completely different rp scenarios, and now she is owned by a wagon man again...and again, a whole new set of rp opportunities are opened up.
Capture the mind ~ all else will follow.

I am not a bitch ~ I just have a low tolerance for bullshit
Sacha
SL Name: Resident Resident

Postby Sacha » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Why are the choices so limited?
This should be interesting.
Frevet

Postby Frevet » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 pm

All I want is someone I click with, male, female...it does not matter to me. I would prolly be playing their mute, deaf and silenced eunuch if the roleplay was great. So yes, the poll is definitely lacking options. :silent:

But, I am a spoiled bitch nowadays so it will be hard to compete with those I had or have my best times with.
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

I went with my gut - low caste, great rper and work slave.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm

I'll have to echo what everyone else says about the right fit making anything tolerable but I will add that I really really hope they would be wealthy. I have a hard time seeing my slave character pulling a plow, gathering vulo eggs or milking bosks. I'd do it with flair and flavor but hmm not my thing. She is the ultimate princess slave and not the way it's meant in SL.

(Beasts of Gor)
Purchased by a rich man might they not then have an easier bondage, perhaps in a great house, even in a mansion or palace; might they not then have lighter labors, a jeweled collar, exciting, beautiful silks, greater freedom to wander about by day, almost as though free, delighted and zestful, though, as slaves, greedily appraised and admired, in a colorful, lovely city, a warm, spacious kennel at night, or perhaps, if fortunate, furs and a snug chain at the foot of a master’s couch, perhaps even sandals?
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

I picked high caste pleasure slave. I had so much fun playing a haughty, spoiled 'high caste slave' in Ar. Plus, personally prefer pleasure to work. :D
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Hmmm, not that much inclined to play a slave, really. I might be in danger of sinning against ICA=ICC if I somehow ended up a pleasure slave for a male owner. :fleeflee: And a free woman? Would be interesting. I think few would dare, knowing it might be... unssafe, for them. :) So, I guess that would leave panther girls, but I think the same thing would apply.

BUT... IF I did end up a slave for some reason ... it would be more fun being a high caste's pleasure slave, if only for the amusement factor.
Addie
SL Name: Addie
Role: Kajira
Home Stone: City of Treve
Owner: Privately Owned

Postby Addie » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 am

While having a good roleplayer of any caste would be great, I believe low caste is so much more enjoyable. Not to mention I see the role of a pleasure slave becoming somewhat tedious and perhaps even dull. Sometimes sex and pleasure is enjoyable, but if you are used daily, even weekly, I think it would get really boring.

I would much MUCH prefer being a work slave. I think it adds to my character, and gives me a little extra personality too, making me a better roleplayer, and challenging me. Just my thoughts.
Adoveea Rau
SL Name: Adoveea Rau
Caste: Builder
AkA: Lady

Postby Adoveea Rau » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

Glaucon Delphis wrote:Hmmm, not that much inclined to play a slave, really. I might be in danger of sinning against ICA=ICC if I somehow ended up a pleasure slave for a male owner. :fleeflee: And a free woman? Would be interesting. I think few would dare, knowing it might be... unssafe, for them. :) So, I guess that would leave panther girls, but I think the same thing would apply.

BUT... IF I did end up a slave for some reason ... it would be more fun being a high caste's pleasure slave, if only for the amusement factor.

*Smiles coldly under her veil* I read that Glaucon. Yes I would be entertained and amused in having you in my collar for many reasons.
Reputation is what others know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.

Return to “Slaves”