(Slaves Only) How much time do you expect?

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How much time do you expect from your owner per week?

I expect no time, I'm a loner anyway
16%
I expect no time, I'm a loner anyway
16%
I want at least 20% of their time when they're on
13%
I want at least 20% of their time when they're on
13%
I want about 40% of their time
9%
I want about 40% of their time
9%
I want more than half their time
6%
I want more than half their time
6%
I want every minute of their time, They are MINE!
6%
I want every minute of their time, They are MINE!
6%

Total votes: 32
Hawt Sommer

(Slaves Only) How much time do you expect?

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 am

Poll of the week: How much time do you expect from your owner?

Elaborate on your circumstances are to justify your answer.

Re: (Slaves Only) How much time do you expect?

Postby ... » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am

I tend to spend a lot of time with/around RP owners when they're about... but I don't want them to feel obliged to make me a main character all the time or have a 1 on 1 scene with me. Have me follow while you go to a meeting or whatever... play with me if you -want- to. Don't feel obligated, because I sure as hell won't feel obligated to make you centre of attention if you happen by when I'm sucked in deep to a scene with someone else. :P

I guess the answer is very little 1 on 1 time, but a lot of coincidental "because you own my character and it makes sense for her to be here" time.

Oh, and for the love of god, if you don't want a slave hanging around you or if you don't want to play with someone - man up and tell them. Nothing makes you more of a whiny little boy than getting all mopey in IMs about how "XXX is stalking me" or "XXX won't leave me alone." Us ladies are smart, and we know when you're bullshitting. Man up and tell 'em, or mute 'em.

Edited to add... Oor has probably spent 10 hours total with her current owner since he bought her a few months ago. Doesn't bother me one bit. Often I'm online playing elsewhere and will head to Gor for a specific scene if he wants one. *shrug*
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 am

Ugh, I couldn't vote...I guess the wording throws me off. I don't "expect" time with him. If he chooses to spend time with me I'm quite happy with that, but we both have several irons in the fire so to speak, so if we get busy and distracted, I don't freak out about it.

We've gone for weeks without r/p'ing with each other when we get caught up in other things, and sure- won't lie, I start to miss it and I'll let him know, but I shy away from anything like demanding or manipulating or stuff. It's...tricky I guess cuz there's a RL component to our relationship and we talk ooc every day, it's just that r/p and IC stuff often times has to take a back seat to other things in our lives and we've been together long enough (2 years next month) to know and expect that.

So, how much time do I want with him? Well, I love r/p'ing with him and he loves r/p'ing with me so I could just say "all of the time"! LOL But that's not realistic, and that's not what I expect- it can't and shouldn't happen- we both have fun playing with other people too. And I can't really say 20% of the time or 50% of the time because our availability varies wildly from week to week. So I guess I'll just write in a nice, slave/subby type answer: I am very happy with any time he is able and willing to give me.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Consuelo
SL Name: Consuelo Albanese
Role: Kajira

Postby Consuelo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Most sims have an abandoned slave clause in their rules... I'd probably qualify most of the time.
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."
Steven Tyler
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I said 40% even though i'm not a slave I feel if your going to take someone on in such a manner then they deserve at least 30-40 percent of your time when your role playing in gor just because of the nature of the relationship, perhaps its a bit extreme or outrageous to expect but your locking up a part of a persons role playing and making yourself a large part of there story and in that alone it limits what they can do and where.
Hockey Stick!
Lana Woodrunner
SL Name: Lana Woodrunner
Role: Slave
Owner: Mbassa Al-Awazem

Postby Lana Woodrunner » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Consuelo wrote:Most sims have an abandoned slave clause in their rules... I'd probably qualify most of the time.

*laughs* Indeed! I was purchased by a Master over 2 weeks ago and cumulatively, I think I've seen him for less then an hour in that time. Lana has gotten quite good at being left to her own devices. Lets just hope she doesn't end up getting killed for pilfering food and instigating slave trouble.
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Lana Woodrunner wrote:
Consuelo wrote:Most sims have an abandoned slave clause in their rules... I'd probably qualify most of the time.

*laughs* Indeed! I was purchased by a Master over 2 weeks ago and cumulatively, I think I've seen him for less then an hour in that time. Lana has gotten quite good at being left to her own devices. Lets just hope she doesn't end up getting killed for pilfering food and instigating slave trouble.

This is why I always want to escape back to the woods and never stay as a slave, I've only been captured for more then a week ( a month once) because my captor actually kept roleplaying me kept working with me to try and break me down, most get bored after a few days and loose interest and I am able to make some sort of escape or something and off I go back to do my own things.
Hockey Stick!
Hawt Sommer

Postby Hawt Sommer » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Allison Millet wrote:This is why I always want to escape back to the woods and never stay as a slave, I've only been captured for more then a week ( a month once) because my captor actually kept roleplaying me kept working with me to try and break me down, most get bored after a few days and loose interest and I am able to make some sort of escape or something and off I go back to do my own things.

When I've had panthers in my "Care". I've usually discussed with them OOC'ly to see what direction they wanted to go with their RP. At this point, I very much understand, It's hard to give up the excitement of the forest to be a kept-kitteh!

This I know and that's why even when I've brought them to their newly found subby little knees and blew their minds; In the End, it's best to simply let them steer the ship that takes them to where they want to go.

I also know, Many panthers have their Part-Time slave alts for extra diversion, so why ruin your thong-wearing combat character when you have something in the wings for the other RP you want. ;)
MiraB
SL Name: Mira
Role: slave
Home Stone: Sais
Owner: Draco

Postby MiraB » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Even though i spend most of my time with my inworld owner i'd hope too at least have 40% or more time with my owner as i chose in the pole. I believe when you take someone on as your kajira you should be expected too roleplay with them one your own or as part of a group for a good portion of that time as most the time stories may revolve around the pair of you and others maybe.
Echo
SL Name: Echo Horatio
Caste: Merchant?
Role: Trouble maker
Home Stone: Island of Jahesa

Postby Echo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I have yo-yo'd in and out of a collar and expect and want are two different things. Expect? 0% They are free and not on often so you better be self reliant. Want? 100% Beacuse they make things that much more exciting when they are there.
"In order to roleplay in SL Gor, you first need to accept that people are not sensible." by Chron

Return to “Slaves”