"You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How do you do yours?

I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I make 'em work for it
6%
I make 'em work for it
6%
Somewhere in between
19%
Somewhere in between
19%
None of the above - answer below.
12%
None of the above - answer below.
12%

Total votes: 52
Festus
SL Name: Festus

Re: "You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Postby Festus » Wed May 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Neekoh wrote:
Aashe wrote:I thought the only reason that anyone would ever want to play a slaver would be so that this could never happen. I mean, why else do the job if you can't do all the rp about holding, prolonging, intensifying and controlling slave orgasms?

Oh really? I thought they were trained to prolonging and intensifying the men's orgasms, or rather that the whole training was in function of the man's pleasure, not of the slave's.
/me shrugs

Of course when you really, really, really like the slave, you will want to toy around with her for much longer, and it will probably make you rawr that she reaches her peak as well. Otherwise, is like paying a whore for her to cum. Sure, it might be some dude's kink, but it's not the norm.

What Ashe is referring to is all about the control you exercise over the slave. You can make her do anything, bring her to the brink, then back off and not let her cum, or you can tease her for hours, just because you can. It is the ability to do it because you are the master and she is the slave. Her orgasim is entirely within YOUR control, not hers.
Double Aa
SL Name: Mr Gor

Postby Double Aa » Wed May 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Neekoh wrote:Of course when you really, really, really like the slave, you will want to toy around with her for much longer, and it will probably make you rawr that she reaches her peak as well. Otherwise, is like paying a whore for her to cum. Sure, it might be some dude's kink, but it's not the norm.

If you're a Gorean man, all you need to say is "Cum" and she will. Provided, of course, you've trained her right. And if you haven't- well, there's some rping to be done...

READ THE BOOKS, FOOL!!! :lol:
"In Gor, everyone plays to win so we just set up the rules to create mutually assured destruction."
Neekoh

Postby Neekoh » Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Aashe wrote:
Neekoh wrote:Of course when you really, really, really like the slave, you will want to toy around with her for much longer, and it will probably make you rawr that she reaches her peak as well. Otherwise, is like paying a whore for her to cum. Sure, it might be some dude's kink, but it's not the norm.

If you're a Gorean man, all you need to say is "Cum" and she will. Provided, of course, you've trained her right. And if you haven't- well, there's some rping to be done...

READ THE BOOKS, FOOL!!! :lol:

I will, dammit! When I suffer from insomnia again, and wanna try something new to knock me down!

No. wait. In all seriousness. Can anyone provide with quotes where a man is telling a slavegirl to cum, from the books? I was discussin with somebody else how that was more BDSM'ish than actually gorean. But if it can be supported, I'll shut up.
Sidney
SL Name: Sid

Postby Sidney » Wed May 26, 2010 4:01 pm

It hasn't said exactly that that I read, but it does say that because of the uber natural way Goreans live, women orgasm very quickly and sex can happen dozens of times a day without really interfering with the business of life.

I can not give chapter and verse, but I do recall reading that.
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed May 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Is it me or does Norman's "natural order" sound remarkably like a troupe of baboons?
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Neekoh

Postby Neekoh » Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm

hollie wrote: I was thinking more along the lines of the random jarl throwing her over the table in the longhouse and using her scenario that I hear happens occasionally (yes, SL Gor is a kinder, gentler Gor than I've read in Marauders).

Really?
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2252&p=52637#p52637
Escapee
SL Name: elzbieta balfour
Caste: gone
Home Stone: gone
AkA: Hollie

Postby Escapee » Wed May 26, 2010 5:09 pm

@ Neekoh

That's an exception to the rule, more often than not, hollie got a lot of hits in IM's, but they were too afraid of the OOC, jealous FW bs they'd get for actually playing it out in local.

Anyway - sighs... those days are gone, for in Caffa I've joined the ranks of the frigid free!!!
it was
Sita
SL Name: ...

Postby Sita » Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Name changed to protect the innocent:

[23:37] Xx Xxxxx: oh i hate the bad ones
[23:37] Xx Xxxxx: cause its like its never ending
[23:37] Sita Dagger: I know, that's when you get really really hot for them
[23:37] Sita Dagger: OH BY THE PRIEST KINGS MASTER, YOU'RE FORCING THIS SLAVE TO YIELD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

Oh, and to answer the question, no. I play it more real. If he shoves in as a hello, my character's gonna be dry. If the sex is intentionally bad sex, or intentionally fast, or obviously all about the man's pleasure period, my character won't come.
Tarl Torvalar
SL Name: Tarl Torvalar
Caste: Merchants
Role: Head Merchant
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: ALT of Toran Kultus

Postby Tarl Torvalar » Thu May 27, 2010 2:47 am

TreatRothschild wrote:It's a type of fruit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat

Thank God

In my head I had a frog like animal exploding in the microwave oven.
That looked very messy, I can tell you.
Falarian
SL Name: Falarian Resident
Role: Megalomaniacal Slave Girl
Owner: Elroth

Postby Falarian » Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 am

Sometimes, I think it would be awesome not to play my character all hot and bothered. However, the way Norman writes Gorean slave girls, the older ones are hot little bundles of orgasmy goodness. I try to bring that to the rp. Fala is a passion slave, she's not just a passion slave, she's old, she's been trained extensively through rp, in a stimulation cage specifically to break down any orgasmy barriers. Tell her to cum, she will. Touch her right, she will, sometimes, she masturbates. Sometimes, if she's hot enough and the man left her wanting, she does it in public, in front of freewomen.

She always gets off before the guy unless he's good enough to read her reactions and keep her on the edge. And no, I don't always just say she's on the edge. Usually, she's orgasmed three or four times before the guy is ready.

The funny part.

Some guys don't seem to notice until it comes down to the 'final act'

"Release slave!"

"Um what do you think I just did for the last hour Master?"

ahem. So no I don't push her reactions but, she'd fuck a pine cone and probably cum too.
Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change. - Frank Lloyd Wright

Return to “Slaves”