"You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How do you do yours?

I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I make 'em work for it
6%
I make 'em work for it
6%
Somewhere in between
19%
Somewhere in between
19%
None of the above - answer below.
12%
None of the above - answer below.
12%

Total votes: 52
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Re: "You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Postby Thyri » Wed May 26, 2010 1:46 pm

The way I play thyri... she's been a slave for a freakin eon. She may not have the slave response of say a bred passion slave, but she's responsive and realizes that the response is not something to be witheld.

Also another important part I've found with "gorean sex" is that from my interpretations of most of the sexual encounters is that if the man WANTS you to have an orgasm, he's going to do to you whatever it is that gets those slavey juices flowing. Then, there is the time where he might NOT want you to have an orgasm or even CARE if you have an orgasm. To me the myth of the simultaneous orgasm is an earth mentality and a farce that the sex must have been spectacular if you both reach orgasm together. Some may believe differently. But that's my opinion.

I dont look at Gor RP sex as "well, does this turn me on? does it turn me on so much that if this were happening to me would I have an orgasm?" I look at it more like "thyri's the one getting boinked here, would SHE being a responsive slave have an orgasm? or is the purpose of the sex for her to be a warm moist hole for the moment? Depending on the usage depends on if the character has an orgasm.

Now if I'm having cybersex with someone.... thats a WHOLE different story. And I let my partner know what kind of sex I enjoy because it only benefits us both if both of us are gettin our freak on.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Wed May 26, 2010 2:00 pm

The whole concept of FAKING an orgasm is so utterly fail, it beggars all description! :D Because it forms around the base of men CARING whether or not a woman had her pleasure - PFFT! Come on, it's a MAN's world - it's about HIS pleasure after all :twisted:
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
The Ost
SL Name: Ost Clawtooth
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: unlucky bastard

Postby The Ost » Wed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm

I agree with what Cort said and that's how i play Ost.....if you can get over the whole tendency to bite thing.

I mean how do you fake a fake orgasm anyway...it's pretend! You can orgasm staring at the sun if you wanted to.
The Ost abides.
GreyWolf
SL Name: Ronald Petlyakov
Caste: Black Caste

Postby GreyWolf » Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Victor. wrote:forms around the base of men CARING whether or not a woman had her pleasure - PFFT! Come on, it's a MAN's world - it's about HIS pleasure after all :twisted:

I think it has nothing to do with them giving a shit about girls orgasm. Slave girls are not allowed to lie or at least be good enough no to get cought.
Double Aa
SL Name: Mr Gor

Postby Double Aa » Wed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Oor wrote:So for example, if you're with the guy bliss mentioned, who has been going at it for 3 hours and not touched one of your character's *ping* zones, do you just have her 'splode anyway, or let the scene keep going?

I thought the only reason that anyone would ever want to play a slaver would be so that this could never happen. I mean, why else do the job if you can't do all the rp about holding, prolonging, intensifying and controlling slave orgasms?
"In Gor, everyone plays to win so we just set up the rules to create mutually assured destruction."
Neekoh

Postby Neekoh » Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Aashe wrote:
Oor wrote:So for example, if you're with the guy bliss mentioned, who has been going at it for 3 hours and not touched one of your character's *ping* zones, do you just have her 'splode anyway, or let the scene keep going?

I thought the only reason that anyone would ever want to play a slaver would be so that this could never happen. I mean, why else do the job if you can't do all the rp about holding, prolonging, intensifying and controlling slave orgasms?

Oh really? I thought they were trained to prolonging and intensifying the men's orgasms, or rather that the whole training was in function of the man's pleasure, not of the slave's.
/me shrugs

Of course when you really, really, really like the slave, you will want to toy around with her for much longer, and it will probably make you rawr that she reaches her peak as well. Otherwise, is like paying a whore for her to cum. Sure, it might be some dude's kink, but it's not the norm.
Tolan McMinnar
SL Name: Tolan McMinnar
AkA: Mean Basterd

Postby Tolan McMinnar » Wed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

A gentleman never tells. *smirks*
The IC law book public domain project: http://lawbook.wikidot.com
~pancake~
SL Name: Linnet, Linx,
Role: OOC
AkA: Pinkie Pie

Postby ~pancake~ » Wed May 26, 2010 2:48 pm

When I played a coin girl I'd say 99% of the clients demanded she have an orgasm.
It surprised me, I figured they wouldn't much care, they paid their coin for sex but most did demand it of her.

When they asked, I usually wrote her having one, regardless of how realistic that would have been.
I figured she was trained to respond on command, or scared of being killed for disobeying.

Only once did I RP her actually IC faking an orgasm.
Shjade
SL Name: Shjade Rajal
Caste: Entertainer (Singer/Poet)
Role: Inspiration
Home Stone: Shangrila

Postby Shjade » Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Shjade is relatively easy to please in the right mood. She's just...well...she's...different.

My other characters have a more normal arousal curve to satisfy.

I don't think any of the above have faked orgasm or excitement when not feeling it*, but I can recall several instances where Shjade has expressed boredom with her partner(s). Then again, she's not a slave, so there's not much risk for her doing so. Different dynamic.

*This has on at least one occasion led to hilarious confusion on the part of an RP rapist who wanted to know when she'd start enjoying it. I explained to him that, generally speaking, sexual assault isn't all that arousing to the person being brutalized. For some reason this seemed to take the wind out of his sails. Gotta love unrealistic expectations.
Conversation is more useful than conversion.
Escapee
SL Name: elzbieta balfour
Caste: gone
Home Stone: gone
AkA: Hollie

Postby Escapee » Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm

ooohh... wait.

You mean you were asking me if I roleplayed faking one??

LMAO.

So it would read something like this in local chat?

"Hollie looks at the man, his face all contorted as the wellsprings of passion rise within him nearing volcanic eruption status. Her thoughts stray to the stew she left over the flames in the longhouse, saying outloud, "ohhh, that will be scorching hawt" And that was all he needed. With a low and rumbling growl, it began. Hollie blinked, realizing he thought she was talking about his pounding, bit her lip and, in order to save face - and probably her life - cried out, "Ohhhh, Yesssssssssss, soooo HAWT"

sorry, at work so yeah got to be a little restrained on the whole writing thing. :)
it was

Return to “Slaves”