"You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How do you do yours?

I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I make 'em work for it
6%
I make 'em work for it
6%
Somewhere in between
19%
Somewhere in between
19%
None of the above - answer below.
12%
None of the above - answer below.
12%

Total votes: 52
Neekoh

Re: "You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Postby Neekoh » Wed May 26, 2010 10:44 am

hollie wrote:
Neekoh wrote:
hollie wrote:
@ Neekoh - YES! see? if it's all about the dude, then what the girl feels, unless he is really trying to seduce her, doesn't really matter, does it?

NO, It doesn't.

So, I'm not going to rehash my feelings about girls thinking roleplaying slave in Gor is some amazing experience where everything is all "ooooh, Master, I love You..." but sometimes, it's just an issue of the man has a need and he'll take the first one that comes along because she has the right equipment, not because he's in love with her.

Hmm. I don't know about that.
I think when you have the chance to roleplay having found your love slave, the girl that gives you everything you need, it's just an amazing story to be a part of.

She had known then that she was his, and in perfection.
I had no doubt they fitted together, in the order of nature,
in the most intimate, beautiful and fulfilling relationship
possible between a man and a woman, that of love master and love slave.
-Magicians of Gor - Page 15

"The slave girl is not simply someone with whom the man lives; she is very special to him;
she is a treasured possession; he owns her; he wants to know, profoundly and deeply, the
background, history, the mind, the intelligence, the appetites, the nature, and the dispositions
of his lovely article of property; this knowledge, of course puts her more at his mercy; by making
it possible for him to manipulate her feelings, exploit weaknesses, drop asides, etc., she in the
helpless condition of her slavery, it gives him great power over her."
-Tribesmen of Gor – Page 42

But of course, the slave must never forget that:
"Love on Gor does not purchase a girl lenience;
it does not mitigate her bondage,
nor compromise her servitude,
but rather renders it the more complete,
the more helpless and abject."
-Tribesmen of Gor - Page 214

And the man must never forget that:
It is a beautiful moment when the woman realizes that the man who owns her is her love master,
and the man realizes that the girl he bought, looking up at him, tears in her eyes, is his love slave.
Then the only danger is that he will weaken. One must be strong with a love slave. If one truly loves
her, he will be that strong. The slavery in which a love slave is kept is an unusually deep slavery
. She
must serve him with a perfection which would stun and startle other girls; if she should fail in any way,
even in so small a way that the lapse would be overlooked in the case of another wench, or bring
perhaps a mild word of reprimand, she is likely to be tied at the slave ring and whipped; there is a
good reason for this; she is, you see, a love slave; no woman can be more in a man's power; and
with no woman must he be stronger
-Beasts of Gor

Because when either or both forget, it usually ends like this:

“Why then,” he demanded, “do I feel as I do?”
“How is it that Master feels?” she begged.
“I fear I have grown fond of a slave,” he said.
“Cannot one grow fond of a slave, even of so
small and unimportant a thing?” she asked.
“Curse the codes!” he cried.
“When shall we see one another again, Master?” she asked.
“Never!” he wept.
~Witness of Gor - Pages 496 – 497
Sidney
SL Name: Sid

Postby Sidney » Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but...

I this a 'shower head' question? If we are talking about 'am I orgasming in the RL' then I would have to say: never. Am I rp'ing it to the hilt, then the answer is almost always unless I want to annoy someone into letting me go or selling me.
MistyBlue
SL Name: MistyBlue Brandi
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Salernum
Owner: Junta Kuhr

Postby MistyBlue » Wed May 26, 2010 11:00 am

Yashidra Quandry wrote:/me falls off her chair laughing.

It really depends on the situation, quite honestly.

What is up with the ones that go into IMs asking if you're "doing yerself" anyway? ? ? ? ? ? :ohgawd: I just want to build my story!

xxx and ooo

lol I know, I never ever will understand it especially if it's with some guy I met just before the smex lol.

Postby ... » Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

Sidney wrote:I this a 'shower head' question?.

LOL. No Sid, it's not. I explained it earlier as:

You are driving your character. If your character gets smacked in the face, you read the emote of the character smacking her in the face, and you react accordingly. If the emote says, for example, it was a hard, full on punch, you're going to play the necessary reaction. If the emote says it was a gentle and playful slap, likewise.

If your character is being screwed, you're going to read the emotes and YOU are going to decide what your character's reaction will be. So if your character is being screwed in a way that you, the player, don't think would feasibly bring her to orgasm - do you play it as if it would anyway?

In other words, are you the furring equivalent of the GE superbow who gets down, kicked full force in the face, and say "ow" - or do you try and put some realism into your RP even when your character is being screwed?

I'm not really sure how to explain it any more. It's not about you doing it behind the screen, and it's not about your character *actually* faking it. It's more about how you, the player, play your character in those scenes. So for example, if you're with the guy bliss mentioned, who has been going at it for 3 hours and not touched one of your character's *ping* zones, do you just have her 'splode anyway, or let the scene keep going?

And Neekoh, I totally get your point, and yours, Torrid, about the guy mostly not being concerned about whether the slave 'gets there' or not - she's just a cumdumpster anyway, right? But in most sex roleplay there seems to be an expectation that it will happen... and the emotes keep going... and going... and going, until it does.

I'll generally just write the orgasm emote to keep the RP flowing. Or godmode the other character's pubis hitting Oor's clit or something.

Saying that, for all my talk about sex RP and FTB - I've been involved in a *lot* of sexual RP lately, and loved every second of it (in a purely non-showerhead way!). This particular issue hasn't come up at all. It *has* had a huge effect on my character's evolution (and been for that reason), but yeah... I'll just run myself to the back of Neekoh's spank cue.

<<--- My Master's name is over there.
Gretchen
SL Name: Gretchen Sondergaard
Caste: This, that.
Role: The Silence of the Lambs.
Home Stone: die Wälder

Postby Gretchen » Wed May 26, 2010 12:24 pm

I have seen a lot of guys that don't care one or another if the slave gets her's or not, so there is that as someone mentioned. I find that it depends upon the scene and situation. If the guy is working it that way, and the moment is right for the spooge to spill.. Er, guess I should not just put a woman's orgasm under spooge but it works for me.

Anyway, good question. Do you fake it for your fake character for.. okay, just thinking about this makes me laugh far too much.

Man - Thrustiethrustie - pogo stick- action emote. "Oh, slave girl, cum!"

Slave girl - Thrustiethrustied into by guy. Explodes!
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles
Escapee
SL Name: elzbieta balfour
Caste: gone
Home Stone: gone
AkA: Hollie

Postby Escapee » Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Neekoh wrote:Hmm. I don't know about that.
I think when you have the chance to roleplay having found your love slave, the girl that gives you everything you need, it's just an amazing story to be a part of.

But of course, the slave must never forget that:
"Love on Gor does not purchase a girl lenience;
it does not mitigate her bondage,
nor compromise her servitude,
but rather renders it the more complete,
the more helpless and abject."
-Tribesmen of Gor - Page 214

Agreed, but if the time hasn't come for that sort of roleplay - or it never comes - then it's reasonable for me to roleplay my slave girl the way I do now.

And the Tribesmen quote? That was shared with me before. I do love that quote, and the others you provided.

But I'm not talking specifically about the relationship between the girl and her owner, I was thinking more along the lines of the random jarl throwing her over the table in the longhouse and using her scenario that I hear happens occasionally (yes, SL Gor is a kinder, gentler Gor than I've read in Marauders).
it was
Korben Larkham

Postby Korben Larkham » Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Sheeit.

I'm fairly certain there's a substantial number of men out there 'fakin' it too to some degree.

Witness the fairly substantial minority of them that abstain from sexual rp to begin with, simply because they're bored with it.

Then, imagine how many are not quite to the point of openly boycotting it for fear of offending whomever it is they happen to come across in rp.
Escapee
SL Name: elzbieta balfour
Caste: gone
Home Stone: gone
AkA: Hollie

Postby Escapee » Wed May 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Korben Larkham wrote:Sheeit.

I'm fairly certain there's a substantial number of men out there 'fakin' it too to some degree.

Witness the fairly substantial minority of them that abstain from sexual rp to begin with, simply because they're bored with it.

Then, imagine how many are not quite to the point of openly boycotting it for fear of offending whomever it is they happen to come across in rp.

Yup. my experience these days is almost NEVER revolving around that. and the only people who seem to be at all bothered by that are some slaves and some of the FW. The men, I think, are glad to have someone NOT jumping to go there in roleplay.

I just can't imagine why anyone would want to spend most of their time "fapping".
it was
Cortez
SL Name: Cortez
Role: Sippy Cup
Home Stone: The Borough

Postby Cortez » Wed May 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Willow wrote:Sheesh, I mean "Mr Imaginative Sex" Norman is just soooo unimaginative when it comes to sex. Warrior Hunk thusly uses a kajira swiftly, and she (don't ask what recreational substances she must be using to do it) inevitably fires off like an kind of mini atomic bomb. Every single time, no matter even if about 50 men queue up to thusly use her, as happens to, e.g., Doreen.

I know what it is. Norman just slept with a good faker, and so he thinks that popping your cork is what women do every time.

Well, I kinda thought that was the point. I think it's fair to say that in real life, giving a woman an orgasm can be frustrating. It depends on a lot of little things-- angles, consistency, foreplay, the woman's mood going into it, pressure, etc. It's can be a somewhat complicated, hand hurting, tounge-tiring, cock-throbbing prolonged means to an end. I think it's fair enough to say that real life men probably have gotten frustrated in their pursuit of getting a woman off.

So Norman comes along with this idea: "Wouldn't it be hot if women were such sexual creatures with such need and desperation to be used, that all you had do was feed their love of cock for single instant, and that would be enough to drive them to an orgasm?"

Slaves aren't real women. At least not in the books. They are Norman's version of what I imagine he finds to be incredibly hot creatures. And in his fake world, women are a lot less complicated, sexually, than they are in ours. They crave sex in ways that I don't even know we will ever *fully* understand. What's realistic in Gor, might not be realistic to us, but I've stopped putting that pressure on my characters, when it comes to sex, and started to just assume that the very thought of a man overpowering a slave would likely be enough to get her off.
"Paranoids are not paranoid because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, fucking idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations." — Thomas Pynchon
GreyWolf
SL Name: Ronald Petlyakov
Caste: Black Caste

Postby GreyWolf » Wed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Like some of the previous speekers I feel that a gorean man would be very unlikely to care if the girl saw fireworks or not. She is only a commodity used for providing him with pleasure and actualy faking orgasms could get the girl killed thus I deduct that it would be acceptable for a girl to just lie down there on your back and yawn every now and then... oh no wait then he could say you were displeasing and there still could be consequences :farmer: a vicious circle realy.

I would like to urge all the girls here to be more truthful in their roleplay... refusing to godmode their characters into orgasms. Some of the reactions you'll get might positively suprise you.

Return to “Slaves”