"You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.

How do you do yours?

I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I roleplay orgasm to get it over with, regardless of how realistic it is
13%
I make 'em work for it
6%
I make 'em work for it
6%
Somewhere in between
19%
Somewhere in between
19%
None of the above - answer below.
12%
None of the above - answer below.
12%

Total votes: 52

"You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Postby ... » Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am

Haha. Okay, so I started giggling when I was staring out my back window washing dishes. Here's the question:

How honest are you when it comes to your character's orgasms?

For example, if your character is getting the standard in/out penetration for 5 minutes, no prep, and the guy she's with is obviously expecting her to blow up in a frenzied orgasm... do you go along with it? If you do, why? If you don't, why not? If you don't - do you hint in your emotes that your character is not likely to 'get there' without a little extra help? Have you ever had your character to tell your Master "That feels lovely, but if you move right juuust a little bit..."?

LOL. Okay, still laughing at the mental image of the feverishly pumping Master and the bored Kajira checking out the cobwebs in the corner.

I understand that there's a certain "need" that's trained into Kajirae, and that the more often a woman reaches orgasm the more likely she is to reach it. But given that only a (very generously) estimated 25% of women can reach orgasm through penetration alone, and that for most of those 25% it takes a significant amount of foreplay and a relatively extended period of penetration, it's likely that most women who play slaves haven't uhm... ya know. Through just... yeah.

LOL. Still laughing. Sorry.

I guess this question is applicable to anyone, not just slaves - but I started the topic in the slave section because there is an obvious and understandable expectation on slaves to orgasm on a whim.
Jericho
SL Name: Jericho Jie
Caste: Content Creator
Role: Creatin' Content
Home Stone: Torvalds Forge
Owner: Photoshop

Re: "You're not really doin' it for me, Master"

Postby Jericho » Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 am

Isn't there something about slaves faking it getting off'ed? :D

I think I'd find it hilarious to play a dude with a neddle dick doing a slave, and her still having to explode like a kumquat in a microwave.

Postby ... » Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 am

Jericho wrote:Isn't there something about slaves faking it getting off'ed? :D

Yeah, but I'm not really asking about the slave faking it. It's more like... the player faking it on behalf of the slave, ya know? Like, you've been in a scene for 3 hours, nothing's really popped the "Okay, that would totally do it" button, but you "feel" like the scene should end, or like your partner thinks the scene is about over... Do you make your character come because you feel "pressured" (LOL. I seriously am laughing my ass off) or do you let it ride and go the whole "It's ok, sweety, I still enjoyed it even if I didn't" route. Do you watch the poor guy teeter on the edge waiting for your character... who you happen to think is nowhere near, or do you go "fuck it" and write the explosion post?

Postby ... » Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 am

Jericho wrote:I think I'd find it hilarious to play a dude with a neddle dick doing a slave, and her still having to explode like a kumquat in a microwave.

LOOOL you edited, you douche! You made me spit my pop!
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 am

ehmm IC its only "haz her swiftly " right ? where does the long time lasting scene come from ?
Jericho
SL Name: Jericho Jie
Caste: Content Creator
Role: Creatin' Content
Home Stone: Torvalds Forge
Owner: Photoshop

Postby Jericho » Wed May 26, 2010 7:56 am

Oor wrote:you douche!

*takes a bow*

My work here is done.
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Wed May 26, 2010 8:00 am

Jericho wrote:
Oor wrote:you douche!

*takes a bow*

My work here is done.

That was a quicky..
Escapee
SL Name: elzbieta balfour
Caste: gone
Home Stone: gone
AkA: Hollie

Postby Escapee » Wed May 26, 2010 8:20 am

Wait!

You mean OOCly, we're supposed to feel something??
it was

Postby ... » Wed May 26, 2010 8:30 am

hollie wrote:Wait!

You mean OOCly, we're supposed to feel something??

No. Okay, how to explain...

You are driving your character. If your character gets smacked in the face, you read the emote of the character smacking her in the face, and you react accordingly. If the emote says, for example, it was a hard, full on punch, you're going to play the necessary reaction. If the emote says it was a gentle and playful slap, likewise.

If your character is being screwed, you're going to read the emotes and YOU are going to decide what your character's reaction will be. So if your character is being screwed in a way that you, the player, don't think would feasibly bring her to orgasm - do you play it as if it would anyway?

In other words, are you the furring equivalent of the GE superbow who gets down, kicked full force in the face, and say "ow" - or do you try and put some realism into your RP even when your character is being screwed?
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed May 26, 2010 8:41 am

Kumquat in a microwave. That's an image that will stay with me for a while.

:D :clap:
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

Return to “Slaves”