::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade

Discussions related to Kajira, Kajirus, Bonds and Thralls.
Mattie Lefavre
Caste: Socks Rocker
Role: Tuchuk Trailer Park Trash
Home Stone: His Wagon, his pants
Owner: The One & Only Tuchuk

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm

The Beginning of the ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade

It had only been a few hands since that evening in her cottage, and that night in a cave she could only imagine was many passangs away from her then home. Their travels were nonstop never staying in a place for too long to put as much distance between the Isle and the abductor with his cargo. Whether there was grief, regret or anger doesn’t matter to this part of the story, for this was the beginning of ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade.

How in that time she has been with him he never found the ruby stone and gold ring, is beyond her. How she didn’t lose it in the struggle some would say a miracle. And as she sat by the creek in a rural city, looking down at the reflection of herself, how much had changed. He blond hair now died dark. Her body filled out from the eating and the working, her pale skin freckled and tanned. She pulled the stone and ring from a small pouch he allowed her to sew in her camisk. Running a slender finger of the red stone, she knew this was the end of the past. This was the last piece of what she used to be and he was right, no one would come. Not a word of her former home looking for her. No Free so much as looked at this slave girl and thought maybe, maybe she once wasn’t a slave girl?

Even if they had come, would it matter now? Would she even want to leave? She leaned over the edge of the creek and stared into her own blue eyes, practically the only physical feature left from her past, and looked herself over, turning her head this way and that before settling back on her heels and setting the ruby ring on a jagged rock. Picking up a heavier rock, she raised it over her head and brought it down with all the force she could muster, striking the stone against the rock it laid. She didn’t lift the stone from on top for a few seconds, closing her eyes in a silent prayer.

“Every city we stop, I will give away a piece of this stone as if leaving part of my old myself in a memory. By the time I’ve no more pieces and just the gold band, Mattie the FreeWoman, will forever be Mattie the woman who is free.”

Lifting the stone, the ruby jewel was in pieces and flecks, the sunlight glinting off the broken specs, her warm lips curve into a smile. Brushing them into a pouch, the gold back last to go in she closes it up and heads back into the city so not to be beaten for being late.

As they’ve traveled to various cities she has left behind one piece of the ruby stone. At times, in return she was given a precious item from another slave, or picked up an interesting pretty from the city they were in. Her ruby collection growing small; her bina and bana collection quickly expanding. It no longer bothered her to give out a piece of the ruby, it didn’t matter in the way it once did and she thought that the piece she gave to another would in some way provide them with some solace, or meaning of their own.

Today, as she sits upon a stump looking over the acres of rolling hills, she twirls the gold band around a finger. The last piece of her past. The first piece to what she will forever be. There was no more ruby specs. And that was okay with her. Those ruby specs crafted a beautiful and depth filled bina and bana slave trade. But she had one last piece to give from her ownself, could she find someone meaningful, or worthy enough, or in need of what this band meant?

His booming voice crosses the hills calling her to attention, “WAGON GIRL!” her head jerking up, she rises and quickly secured the gold band back in her pouch and sprints off all the while wondering who would have the last piece of what she was?

((To get involved, please contact Mattie Lefavre. We also have prize packs available for kajira tournaments))
Gorean Socks Rocker; Owned by the one and only Tuchuk

Red Scars Tuchuk Camp: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Silent%20Running/35/190/40
Mattie Lefavre

Re: ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Welcome to the
::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade.

This started after a discussion with a group of slaves on a forum and because I’d like to add some more dynamic to my RP and hopefully yours. This is way for slaves to interact and build up their “precious” beholdings RP.

I’d like to model this after the 7seas concept, (i.e. the general population has/recieves generic bina’s, and rare “bana’s” will be added). A bina is like an everyday bead, made of polished rock, wood, clay, etc. A bana is like a pearl, a precious rock, or a unique build. All can be combined into a necklace to wear proudly and show off your desire.

Slave beads
Eta lightly lifted herself to her feet and went to the cave. In a few moments, she emerged. She carried, in her hands, several strings of beads, simple necklaces, with small, wooden, colored beads. They were not valuable.
She held the necklaces up for me to see. Then, with her finger, moving them on their string, she indicated the tiny, colored wooden beads. "Da Bina," she said, smiling. Then she lifted a necklace, looking at it. "Bina," she said. I then understood that ‘Bina’ was the expression for beads, or for a necklace of beads. The necklaces and beads which Eta produced for me were delights of color and appeal; yet they were simple and surely of little value.
I took from the chest a string of pearls, then one of pieces of gold, then one of rubies. "Bina?" I asked, each time. Eta laughed. "Bana," she said, "Ki Bina. Bana." Then, from another box, Eta produced another necklace, one with cheap glass beads, and another with simple, small wooden beads. She indicated the latter two necklaces. "Bina," she said, pointing to them. Bina, I then understood, were lesser beads, cheap beads, beads of little value, save for their aesthetic charm. Indeed, I would later learn that bina were sometimes spoken of, derisively, as Kajira bana. The most exact translation of ‘bina’ would probably be "slave beads." They were valueless, save for being a cheap adornment sometimes permitted imbonded wenches.
Slave Girl

How to start:

BINA’S
You’ll be given a folder of 12 no copy/no mod of bina’s. The colors will be random. It’s up to you in which colored bina’s you hold most valuable. Perhaps a rare color is more valuable than an ordinary color. But also keep in mind that the slave you could be trading with sees the value of a bead differently.

How you trade the bina’s is up to you. Does a slave do a task for you? Help you out? Do you just get together in down time and trade for colors you desire? Do you beat up a slave for a desired bina?

Note that we have started with 25 different color beads, so you don’t have all the colors. And more could be added as time goes on.

BANA’S
Bana’s are rare finds. More precious than the bina’s as they are unique in size, texture and design. This is where the 7seas idea comes in. If you are a builder, or dabble in building, or want another way to get your business name out there, here’s your chance. Create a bana (a flower, a unique design) and talk to Mattie Lefavre about introducing it into the market. Clearly, they should not be accessible to everyone, and should be introduced with a small story based on the part of Gor the slave is from.

Group
We do have a group! ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade. IM Mattie Lefavre for an invite (this will help me keep organized who’s received the starter packet of beads.)

FUTURECollect them, horde, them, beat others up over them, trade with slaves from other cities. Eventually new colors and styles will be added by region.

If you have any further ideas, or are better at market demand statistics and think I need to change the numbers, feel free!

I wish you well.

Mattie.

Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

It's not just the bina's and bana's that are being traded, but the rumors and scandals are at large! Each girl with each bina has a story to tell of how it was found, or how it came to be. The House of Tarrant and Dryssen are no different! The rumors begin on the ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade.

The House of Tarrant Sapphire Bana

Rumored to have first belonged to Tarrant the Sun-Striker, it had been passed down through the family along with other family heirlooms. Rumored to have been gigantic in size, now all that are left are shards, discarded as worthless by the wealthy family after the gem shattered into pieces during a fight between Cor and Molaesol. Both believed they deserved to have the gem, as it had been left in the care of their mother and passed through her to her children. Molaesol angrily threw the sapphire at Cor, jealously telling him to keep the gem as he was the Tarrant in the family and had claim over the precious gem, Molaesol having been born of a later companionship. A slave swept up the precious shards of sapphire and traded them with her fellow sisters in bondage.

The House of Tarrant & Dryssen Bina
Custom made for their slaves as gifts or to be worn at special gatherings, these beads have found their way into the trade of bina between slaves. Collected for their connection to the wealthy house, these bina are simple, yet somewhat more valuable than ordinary bina.

Are you part of the ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade?

From the whispers of girls.

((IM Mattie Lefavre for entrance into the trade, or if you're hosting a slave event, we do have prize packs with never before released bana's))

Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:16 pm

::WG:: Snow Angel

Winter has come to the harsh lands of the north. As my Master and I arrived in the city of Skjern, the days were long and cold, the nights longer and colder. The crispness of the air reminded me of home. As the first snow fell it reminded me of the hours my cousins and I would spend playing in the snow on the family farm. The memories flooded back as I remembered making snow angel beaded ornaments with my aunt for the family tree. Taking some bone and my own bina, I created these limited Snow Angel Bana to give away!

Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:16 pm

There are underground whispers of the ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade Group that city bina and bana's are being made with natural resources. The whispers float about the following.

Amber Drop of Venna: The city of Venna is known for a few specialites, one such being the perfume shops, famous the world over. Scents heavenly, exotic, delicate, flowery, gaudy, the scents wafting across the light breezes of Venna. When the best of the perfumists creates his musks, shavings of real amber are used, creating the finest scent, used even by the Lady Admin. The leftovers of amber the perfumist uses are useless for anything, not even in jewerly, and thus handed out to the girls as trinkets.

Lava Homestone of Venna: Generations and generations ago, when the city of Venna was founded, an unusual rock was found by some farmers. Since no other rock of its size and coloring existed in the river island community, it was chosen as their Homestone. Over the years, small bits of rocks have washed up on the river's edge, kajirae collecting it for the strange red and black coloring unlike anything they had ever seen. One Free, walking by the river's edge one day saw a kajira pick up the small stone and quietly whispered to her, "Take pride in that bina you will carry, for it is the cousin to the great Homestone of Venna" Now kajirae the city over, secretly hope for the day they find such a piece.

Amphora of Venna: In the center of the low caste green of Venna, there is a large tree, producing shade all day....In the shade is a small old rug laid out, pottery pieces arranged artfully on its textures. An old Gorean man, hundreds of years shown in his face and worn fingers, sits in front of the rug, his soft voice hawking his wares to the meandering Free. He no longer owns a kajira, his favorite died in his service years ago, never wanting to replace her in his heart, he simply continues on alone. But his heart and eyes are ever soft for the lovely kajirae who pass him all day long, some of them occassionally leaving cookies for him to munch on during the day. When times are slow, his weary hands work at small amphoras, passing them out to the kajirae as he sees them, a toothless grin crossing his face as he sees them smile.

Rumors are also had that Laura, Salernum, Venna, Port Kar have a large market share and rising to the top a select slaves who are using all means to keep their profit of bina and bana's secure. A cry has gone out that more cities and slaves join so a Donald Trump of the ::WG:: doesn't rise.

Submitted by the silent voices of the ::WG:: Bina & Bana Slave Trade.

((IM Mattie Lefavre for a invite))

Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

::WG:: Karian Fish Hooks

While the dregs are dangerous, she found them peaceful. The smell of the fish reminding her of home and time with her family. Strolling the docks, something sparkly caught her eye, bending down she lifted up the hook. Looking around, not seeing anyone about she pocketed the object, putting in the pouch around her waist.

Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 pm

It was on a warm,sunny summer day that Ursula had decided to go for them. She had been sitting on that flat rock every day for one ahn or two now, watching the glimmering surface of the beautiful Thassa, dreaming about adventures if only she could reach the mysterious mainland. How did they speak about the south, with its women covered up completely in their long robes of concealment, the beatiful sheer silks wrapped about the curvaceous waists of the graceful kajirae, the spices and perfumes, carpets and fabrics of all kinds... how she wanted to see these, inhale their aromas, feel their touch under her bare hands.

She was sure such beautiful things could be found not far away, if it was winter, she knew she wouldn't want to exchange the pure, naive snow coating of the land to anything else, that sight being one of the most amazing things she could ever think of. With a sleepy,soft yawn she remembered of the tales her Jarl used to tell her near the bonfire he would make Ursula set at cold nights, before he passed away to the Valhalla. He would tell Ursula about the sea that she could only see at the distance from the top of the mountain they roamed, the mighty, scary beasts that could swallow Ursula or tear her into pieces within ihns, the girls attached to oars as punishment while the sea-sleen try to get a bite of them, the beautiful pearls and other lovely things one could find only under the water.

She stopped imagining further, the image of those enchanting things in her mind, she repeated to herself as if in a trance, " Pearls.."

Suddenly she was vivid and energic again, she leaped to her feet and stretched her body, extending her long arms into the air, gazing at the sea. She would get them!

She took in a deep breath and dived into the still cool water, shivered as she flipped her feet, going down deeper. She knew she wouldn't find them immediately but she was going to... one day. As she reached the bottom of the rocks, she opened her eyes wide in the water, moving scrubs and underwater herbs with her hands, watching the scared little fish swim away quickly slipping out through her fingers. She smiled to the view and rose to the surface to refresh the air in her lungs.

Ursula didn't have to wait so long before she took the first mollusk in her hand. It had been only a few hands that she kept on diving until she saw them hidden between round, mossy rocks in the water. She had tried different spots each time, continuing her research as far as possible from the wilderness beneath the surface. She has collected as many as she could of those living mollusks, putting them into a fishnet bag dangling at her waist, tied to her rope belt.

It was exciting to part the shells with the sharp stone and look at her foundings, among other things, such as the shapeless, smaller binas, rarely she had found what she searched for. So few were they! Nacreous and magical, she would hold them in her palm, laying on the grassy soil and look at them for hours, turning the iridescent, beautiful pearls between two fingers, one eye narrowed she would take the simple pleasure the nature offered to her. She would count them, over and over and over; "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten pearls" she had, all banas for sure.

Ursula
SL Name: Ursula Topaz
Role: Bond-maid, FG
Home Stone: Hunjer
Owner: Thoren of Hunjer

Postby Ursula » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Thank you for putting my little story about the pearls here Mattie ( with all my typos ^^ )
I have just joined the group and two of the bondmaids of Skjern came with me, we are all excited about the group and the opportunity of rp it seems to promise us to have more beads.
Hope we will grow more and more soon :thumbup:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni
Mattie Lefavre

Postby Mattie Lefavre » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

She stood in the crowded arena seating mixed with Free, slaves, urts and the like. Her Master nearby, chatting with Ania as the Warriors of all over Gor warmed up for the Port Kar Sword tournament. Her smile and eyes greeted the kajirae she knew, and those same eyes looked over cautiously those she didn’t. No longer used to crowds, the wary wagon girl kept to herself save for a few passing comments, that is until the wagers began.

Hearing the loud scratchy voice of a Karian Free looking for tarsk wagers, the wagon girl jingled her bina pouch. It could have been the competitive nature in her, but her voice soon rang out over the Karian wager taker calling on the sluts of Gor to wager their bina.

“Karian slaves! Are you not proud of your Masters in arms? Will you not wager your precious bina for a Karian victor?” she cried, trying to entice these proud beasts to let go of their bina in a state of game.

The wagers poured in!

“A Blue Bina on Master Blue!” one shouted.

“A purple on Master Lex!”

All shapes and colors of bina were offered on the hopes of a victorious Master. Slaves from all around got into the mix, haggling and trading, the Wagon girl even threw in bana’s from the House of Tarrant, City of Venna and Salernum she had collected on her travel’s.

With the duals winding down, a significant spar occurred which peaked the interest of a kajirus to wager in. The wager - - - His loin cloth! Of course the Wagon girl turns not wager down, what isn’t collected in profit surely will show its value in embarrassment. And that it did. The kajirus of a prominent Head Physician was seen leaving the arena without his loin cloth.

So you sluts of Gor, are you proud enough, slave enough to trade your bina?

Adelaide Naimarc
SL Name: Adelaide Naimarc
Caste: Merchant/Slaver
Role: Free Woman & Slaver
Home Stone: Imperial Ar

Postby Adelaide Naimarc » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Thats cool Slaves trading Bina!

Return to “Slaves”